His Psychiatrist

Y/N Y/LN

"Tom Marvolo Riddle" I read the name off the file, before looking at the man before me. "You have a lot of childhood trauma, that his been left undealt with, making you who you are now. Your emotions are channeled and released in a way that harms others, so you've been brought to me. Now from what I understand, this has been caused by the fact that Voldemort is your father, correct?" I asked, gazing at him intently.

The man glared at me, looking as if he'd kill me if he wasn't tied up. "Correct" he seethed, his eyes still boring into mine. "Good, now that we've determined the cause, we'll get to treating you soon" I told him in a cheerful tone. "I'll see you for our first session next Friday" I grin, just as the guards walk in to drag him out. Oh honey, just wait for what I have in store for you!

6 months later

Y/n had started seeing Tom once a week, only on Fridays. She'd talk to him, with the offer of exchanging information on herself. However as time went by she began seeing him more often, under the pretence that he needed extra attention from her. Over time, Y/n's plan began to fall into place, and she was confident she'd be able to manipulate him as she pleased.

Thomas Marvolo Riddle

There's something weird about this psychiatrist, she's up to something. I mean she had me transferred to a mental hospital, for Merlin's sake! So far, her occlumency walls have kept me out of her mind, but if I distract her, get her mental guard to lower, I could slip in and find out exactly what this woman is up to.

I know what women can't resist, especially an angel with a tainted soul like hers. I'm going to ruin her. We have an appointment scheduled for later on today, and I'm going to find out exactly what she's doing. She came in earlier than the session was meant to start as usual. They lockoed her in and then she cast a silencing spell on the room, so that anything that was said wouldn't be heard from the outside at all.

Her outfit looked impeccable today. Professional, but still somewhat sexy. She definitely knew what she was doing. Filthy Slut. "Hello Tom" she greets in her london accent. "Doctor. A pleasure to see you again" I reply, giving her a wide grin. "So for today's session, we will be talking about your childhood, what it was like growing up as Voldemort's son" she informs me.

"Doctor L/N I must say, you look incredible today. You look absolutely ravishing in that outfit" I smirk. She blushes in response murmuring a thank you. "So for our session..." she begins, but I quickly cut her off. "I think it's the lipstick shade. The deep burgundy is making your lips look more plump, more...delectable. I bet they'd taste heavenly" I add, continuing to work my charm.

She blushes even harder, but the her next line I don't expect. "Would you like a taste, Mr Riddle?" she asks as she bites her lower lip, drawing my attention to the movement. God, she clearly did get a PHD in psychology, the way she is purposefully making me desire her. "I'd love a taste Angel. But unfortunately, these magical cuffs are restrictive...I wouldn't be able to feel you, and that is something I crave."

"Then I suppose...just this once, I can help you out" she grins, pulling the keys out of her bra and walking over to me slowly, her hips swaying a little. Have they always been there? I should have done this ages ago. "What an unusual place to put keys" I comment as she begins to unlock my cuffs. "Well, they are safe there. Plus, they only open your cuffs, each prisoners cuff locks are different.

She finishes unlocking the cuffs, and they fall onto the desk. I quickly get up and round the table. I grab her by the waist, pulling her towards me, and stroke her cheek gently, before whispering in her ear: "Don't you know I'm dangerous, Angel?" I ask, pulling back and flashing her my trademark smirk.

I don't give her a chance to respond, before I slam her into the nearest wall, holding her firmly by the neck. She lets out a gasp in surprise, making me grin, as I press harder. She lets out a moan, and now it's my turn to be surprised. "Here I thought you were all innocent, but below the surface, you're just a needy whore, hmm?" I ask her, tilting her chin up with my free hand.

"Only for you" she whispers to me seductively. I grin, and smash my lips onto hers, before skillfully breaching her occlumency walls. She doesn't feel a thing, as she's distracted by my kiss. As I deepen the kiss, I search deeper into her mind, until I find what I'm looking for. I have to admit, I'm impressed by her belief that she can manipulate me, but I will turn her plans against her, and then she will beg me for mercy.