Spin the Bottle pt 3

Tom Riddle Era (1943)

Contains SMUT

The room had changed as soon as the words of approval had left y/n's mouth. She was now sprawled on a king sized bed, which was in the middle of the room. The boys had demanded she take her clothes off, yet she was shy, so she remained in her lacy lingerie.

"C'mon Y/n, take that off too. We want to see all of you" Avery pleaded, almost whining. "I-I'm a little nervous. Besides, you all are still fully clothed" Y/n retorted. At her words, Tom began unbuttoning his shirt, a large grin on his features. "She has a point boys" Tom explained as he fully slipped off his shirt, revealing his toned abs.

Y/n practically drooled at the sight. The rest of the boys followed, stripping to just their underwear too. Y/n scanned them all, drinking in the sight of their beautiful bodies, knowing it would be etched into her brain always. "Y/n, how about you remove your bra first, and then we all remove our underwear together?" Lestrange suggested.

"A-alright" Y/n murmured as she sat back up. She unhooked the clips and slowly slid it down each arm, revealing her breasts. The boys watched in hunger, their eyes darkening with lust as her chest was revealed. Y/n blushed at their reaction, looking at the ground.

Theodore moved forwards and tilted her chin back up. "Don't hide from us darling, you are immensely gorgeous" he commanded. She smiled a little and then slid her fingers beneath the waistband of her underwear, before slowly slipping them down her legs and stepping out of them. She quickly discarded them and watched the hungry boys' gaze roaming over her nude body.

"Now it's your turn" she said, addressing all of them. One by one, they slipped off their boxers, becoming completely nude too. As she scanned all their bodies, her face flushed brighter than before and she felt quite astonished.

"So how does this work? Do we all take turns with you? Or do some of us work together to bring you pleasure first? Or do you have another idea in mind?" Evan asked Y/n.

"Well, I don't really know...I could lie on the bed and then you could all take turns? It would be nice having more than one of youse pleasure me at a time, but I'm not really comfortable with anal sex" Y/n said, her voice dropping, as she became shy.

"No worries love. We don't want to scare you. We'll take it one at a time then. Unless you don't mind having one of us in your mouth at the same time?" Barty Crouch asked. "That's fine, who's first then?" Y/n asked as she glanced between them all.

*****

Y/n was a screaming mess all night long. The boys had each taken their turn pleasuring her. Tom had decided to go last so that he could show her how he was much better than the rest. That's why, once Theo was done, he sent the rest of the boys out, much to their dismay. Y/n had no energy to argue with him.

"Now that it is just me and you, darling, I can show you what it's really like to be pleased by a man" Tom smirked at the tired girl. "T-that's great Tom. I am quite tired though. I wish I'd asked you all to do this separately with a few days in betweeen each of you to regain my energy" Y/n confessed.

"Well, I could give you an energy restoring potion if you're up for a few rounds with me? It'll completely numb the pain and make you feel revitalised. What do you say?" Tom questioned. He may be the future dark lord but he would never stoop as low as having sex without consent.

"You can do that?! Alright, I'll take the potion, but one one condition" Y/n replied with a grin. "Oh? And what would that be?" Tom asked her his brows raised. "You better actually fuck me as good as you've been telling me you can" she answered, smirking.

"That can be arranged" he said with a smirk of his own, as he pulled a small vial from his pocket, handing it to her. Y/n took the vial and drank the contents. Nothing happened for a minute, but before she could have a go at Tom, she felt the pain of over- stimulation slowly ebbing away. She slowly felt herself regaining energy, as if she had not been previously fucked by 6 slytherin boys all night long.

"How do you feel?" Tom asked her. "Fucking fantastic! Like I could definitely go a good few rounds with you" she grinned. "You dirty little slut" Tom smirked, grabbing her by the throat and smashing his lips onto hers.

She moaned into the kiss as his tongue entered her mouth, pushing against her own. Tom pulled away suddenly, moving to kiss and suck her neck, leaving dark purple spots all over. He continued moving downwards, sucking and biting her nipples when he reached her breasts, then kissing over the sore spots.

He went further and further down, eliciting the most beautiful moans from Y/n, which made him grin. When he reached her inner thighs, he gssped in surprise. Y/n was confused until she looked down and realised he had found her tattoo.

"The slytherin boys' property?" He read. "Do you like it?" Y/n asked, a little worried about his reaction. "I fucking love it" he answered before kissing and sucking on it. Y/n moaned even louder, the sound like music to his ears.

He moved away, straightening up, which made Y/n whine at the absence of his lips. But before she could say anything, she felt his thick cock thrust into her. "TOMMM, FUUUCKKK!" she screamed out as he took his cock out almost completely and then slamming it back in. "C'mon my little whore, you can take it! Let me hear your beautiful moans" he commanded.

He continued thrusting deep into her, and she didn't hold back her moans. "That's it princess, you're so fucking wet for me" Tom groaned out. "Tom, ah-I'm gonna cum!" She yelled. "Hold it! I want you to cum with me" He replied. He picked up his already bruising pace, hitting Y/n's g-spot every time. "TOM, PLEASE, I CAN'T HOLD IT MUCH LONGER!" Y/n pleaded, letting out a long whine.

He felt her shake and clench his cock with her pussy. "Alright, cum for me sweetheart" he commanded. Y/n let out a loud moan as she let go, cumming all over his cock, and screaming his name. "Fuck!" Tom groaned as he too, felt his orgasm approaching, before he released his cum into her.

They took a few minutes to cath their breath, before Tom slowly pulled out. He laid beside her as they both slowly came down from their highs. "Damn, one round with you was so good, I don't know if I'll be able to take anymore" Y/n told him. "Just 1 more, please?" He pleaded. "I'll run you a warm bath after" Tom tried to reason. "Only if you take it with me" Y/n answered. Tom just grinned before he grabbed her arm and led her to the shower.