Professor Riddle pt 2

Golden Trio Era

Y/N Y/LN

It had been a month since professor Riddle began teaching us, and thnakfully he was a skilled teacher, making me enjoy DADA even more. The girls still drool over him, all doing their best to get his attention, or try and get detention with him, so they could be alone with him. Whilst the boys, are confused, but jealous. And me? I keep my mind clear and focus. After professor Riddle told me I could get an O in DADA, I've pushed all other thoughts out of my mind. It is hard to keep it up, to look at him and not go crazy, but I've managed so far. I have another lesson with him this afternoon, and I've spent the whole of lunch hearing Luna go on about him too. I never expected it from her...I mean I thought she was innocent. Guess the quiet ones never are?

Thomas Marvolo Riddle

Getting that old fool Dumbeldore to accept me as the new DADA teacher was hard. But after threatening to curse the position if he didn't let me become the professor, he reluctantly, agreed. So far, teaching has gone by like a breeze. But there is one thing on my mind. Or rather, one student. Y/n, Y/ln. She is a smart Slytherin girl, and also very attractive. When I first  caught her eye in the great hall, I managed to surpass her occlumency walls and enter her mind undetected.

The thoughts running through her mind were...quite intriguing, to say the least. The girl has an innocent-looking face, so no one could imagine that such unholy thoughts would be circling around her mind. When I smirked at her, she panicked, but I'd slipped out by then, so she believed that her defences worked. Any time in lessons since, her mind has been blank of such thoughts. Of any thoughts, really besides what I'm teaching at the time. She's clever. I've been thinking of discreet ways to bring up the topic, but now I'm thinking fuck it! When I have a lesson with her later, I'll make her stay back at the end and ask her.

*****

Y/N Y/LN

After another interesting DADA lesson, I stand up with the rest of my classmates to leave. I'm glad the day is over, and I just want to eat dinner and sleep. As I walk to the front, to exit the classroom, I'm stopped by Professor Riddle. I sigh, a little irritated that he is making me stay. Once all the other students have left, professor Riddle waves his hand, the door shutting before he turns back to face me. "Yes professor, what can I do for you" I ask rather impatiently. "Miss Y/ln, having an attitude with me won't be good for you" he says, causing me to roll my eyes. "Look professor, I'm hungry. So can we get on, with whatever this conversation is about, so I can go eat?" I snap. 

He looks angry for a moment, before smirking. No, don't do that. You'll drive me crazy. I look away from his face and down to his desk, my eyes landing on his hands. Fuck's sake, what is this man doing to me?  "You know, miss Y/ln, there's something about you that intrigues me. Why is it that the first day I saw you, you were having dirty thoughts about me, like all the other girls I teach. But now, your mind is completely blank?" He asks suddenly, making my head snap back up to look at him, a smug grin on his face.

"With all due respect professor, I hardly think that's an appropriate question. You should not be invading an individual's privacy either. But this time, I will answer your question. My mind is blank because I'm here to study, not fantasise about my Professor" I replied firmly. "Is that so? Well, I'm rather impressed with your resistance. But who says, those fantasies of yours  cannot come true?" he said, a aglint appearing in his eyes.

I considered his words for a moment. "I do. I will not focus on anything other than the lesson whilst I'm learning" I replied, and marched out of the room, just missing the "We'll see" that professor Riddle muttered.