Chapter 54 💌

Kayal's POV...

I felt like someone caressing my face, and then only I remembered still I was sleeping, and it was not my dream that someone was touching my face. When I opened my eyes, the first frame that came in front of my eyes was him, my dear hubby.

His eyes were holding lots of emotions, which made me overwhelmed. And the cute smile on his lips makes my heart fluttered. How cute he was. Giving him the same smile, I said, " Good morning..... Why are you looking at me like that?" . He just shrugged and said, " This is a long-awaited dream of mine. I want to admire your face this close every morning,  without anyone's disturbance and cherish that private moment. " saying, he got up from the bed and said, " Okay, now go and get ready. First of all, we have to visit the Kovil so wear a saree and after that, I'll drop you in the bakery." Then only I noticed my perfection freak husband was already gotten ready for the day. All set to start a new day as a responsible and perfect hubby.

Smiling at him, I, too, got up, " Kayal, first have your medicine before going to the washroom," instructing like a warden he went outside closing the door.

*

*

After freshening up, I chose to wear a red colour silk saree with a matching blouse. I don't know why, but since Karthik told me we were going to Kovil for first, I felt like wearing this colour.  Because this is the first time as a couple, we're going to visit the temple, I wanted to feel like a new bride. Unfortunately, we couldn't conduct the proper marriage function for us. But no worries, still this was enough for me, and I'm so satisfied being Mrs. Kayal Karthik, without a luxurious wedding ceremony. That's why I thought to make these small things as I prefer.

I wore the golden medium-sized Jumkhas with a small gold chain accompanying my mangal sutra. Chose red colour bangles and wore them with two golden bangles in the two corners of them. As like always I chose to put minimal makeup on and wore half-pony hair. Finally, keeping a small bindi in between my eyebrows, I kept sindoor in my hair partition.

When I looked at a completed look of mine, for a minute, I wondered whether this girl I was seeing through the mirror was me or not. I'm still the same fat girl; others used to call, but there's some change I could see through me.

At the same time, Karthik chose to barge into the room, " Kayal, still are you....." But his words got struck once his captivating eyes found my way. His actions halted, and he looked at me like he'd never seen me. For a second, I doubted whether I was overdressed or there was some wrong with my dressing.  Bending down, I checked whether my saree pleats were tucked properly.  " Karthik,  what's the problem? Is there any error in my dressing?"

When I saw his legs near me, I stood straight and looked at him for a reply. " Should we really have to go to Kovil now? What about we postpone it and spend some quality time together? " He asked mischievously, rubbing his hands. " I just wanted to uncover this saree and ravish you ....." I closed his mouth with my hand, and pushed him a little backwards.

" Stop talking like a bad boy, and change the dress and come quickly.
" I said in a fake, hard tone and pushed my bodybuilder. After closing the bedroom door, I heard him yelling, " Be ready to face the consequences, later baby...." smiling to myself, I left the room to make some coffee for me.

As he said, first, we visited the kovil and got blessings from God to start our new life. After that, we went to the vegetarian restaurant to have our breakfast. When we neared the bakery, I asked Karthik to drop me a few blocks away. Karthik gave me a disappointed look and asked what I was doing when I removed my jewellery. " They will get doubt if I go like this. For saree, I can manage saying I had to go to Kovil with family members for some pooja." I changed into normal earnings and wore a small wristwatch usually I wear.