Chapter 22💌

I know my target 22 votes were incompleted 😔. But for my dearest readers I'm updating it❤️. But chapter 23 will be not updated until 25 votes. 🙅‍♀️Sorry!

~~~~~

When we reached near to Aunty's gate, this time security uncle allowed us without asking any questions. That was good!🙂

Kamala aunty received us inside saying Susila Aunty will meet us within few minutes. So Father and me seated in the living room until she come. God, God do not let the devil come here now. Susila Aunty didn't come yet but Kamala aunty came bringing pleasantries and snacks for us. I didn't know what should I tell about this wedding alliance. I am feeling uneasy to talk like these matters.

"Vanakkam Mr. Krishnan" saying it Susila Aunty entered into living room .
" Vanakkam 🙏" my father replied and We both stood up for formality, hearing Aunty's voice.

"No no please sit." saying aunty came near to me ane hugged " Hi Kayal" her this small gesture made me relax. "Hi aunty" and I returned the same hug.

After taking our seat aunty asked "When You called me and told that wanted to talk about something important, I was restless since then Mr. Krishnan. So what's the matter?"she asked straightly.

My father laughed a little and told "Nothing like that. Okay I do not like to exaggerate the matters so I am asking straightly, You know I have a beautiful elder daughter, Kavya. Now she is twenty seven and well Settled in her carrier not like other girls who are still being useless to do anything.... " I know very well about whom my father was referring. "Seeing my daughter's success , intelligent and beauty she got lots of marriage proposals. But we didn't consider them. Because we don't know everything about strangers and I couldn't give my precious daughter's hand to the unknown person.

But in this two days after seeing your family and the way you all are bonding, I understood how good people you all are. I know what am going to ask from you is little bit early for this also unexpected. But I Would like to give my daughter's hand to one of your son. Please forgive me if I had asked anything wrong. But as a responsible father I just want to think about my daughter's future. I love her a lot and I can't risk her life with any stranger. You too have a daughter, so hope you will understand my situation. " my father finished his so called speech and waited for Susila Aunty's answer...

When I looked at aunty she seemed little shocked also I could see that something is running inside her mind. I could feel some tension brewing between the air and the calmness around the house didn't help in anyway. My father looked at my face and indicated me to say something through his eyes. OMG! what should I say? But if I didn't open my mouth, today my father will bury me alive.

"A.. Aunty...." before I could say anything aunty showed her hands to stop me 🖐️. After looking at my face for few seconds she turned to my father and said " Marriage is not a business deal to take our own decisions so I have to talk with my sons. Since its a matter of talk between elders. I think it would be better if we initiate this conversation privately. And Kayal please stay here. if you want anything you can ask from Kamala. We'll come shortly " saying aunty and father moved towards to the backside garden. Now what am I going to do sitting here all alone so I went to kitchen to see Kamala Aunty.

*

*

*

*

We came back to home around 8.30 pm. But my father didn't utter anyword. After seeing us Kavya came running near to father and started to ask about their decision. I think she also very happy with idea of getting married to one of their son. Who won't be? Susila Aunty will be a great mother in law and her to be daughter in laws are very lucky.

I went to my room because if anything went wrong I would have to face his wrath. But still I'm curious to know about the conversation between my father and aunty. Standing near to the window I watched outside and thought my father's words when he talked with Susila Aunty. He's very caring and and worried thinking of my sister's future.. 'My precious daughter'... Still the same words reverberating in my ears. You're very lucky Kavya.
*
*
*
After getting freshen up, I went to make a quick dinner but saw three of them are enjoying their food, with laughing and talking. Probably they have ordered it. Sensing my presence they stopped what they were doing and looked at my way. Immediately I vacate the place because I didn not want to spoil their mood. Atleast they were enjoying their life unlike me.

Later, Someone knocked on my door when I was ironing my dress. I opened it and saw a stool made of teakwood, was at the entrance of my door. And top of that there's a medium sized brown bag with that a small note attached stating ' Have it '🗒️.

Frowning I looked around but no one was there. I opened the bag and I could not believe, there was medium sized Pizza box was placed. Thinking for a while again searching around the empty hall I picked up the brown bag and kept the stool in its actual place.

Coming inside I locked the door and opened the Pizza box. I checked through my eyes to confirm isn't it my favourite Double cheese Pizza? And yes it is . Yippee!!!! I made a mental dance... Of course do not think anything. I am like this and I always go crazy for like these simple things. Does not matter how many varieties are there. But I could not give up on my Double Cheese Pizza. 😍 But who might be that mysterious person? Kavya or Karthik? because I was hundred percent sure father would not do that.

Anyways saying thousands of thanks wholeheartedly to that mysterious person I started to devour the meal. But always we couldn't trust the mysterious person who's staying behind the mask right? 🎭👀

~~~~~

Hi Lovelies ❤️

This is for today!

😉👀Lots of secrets are to be unfold... So stay tuned! 😉👀

Please press the star button ⭐ if you like this chapter and support this new writer.

Let me know your thoughts about the story...

Love you and Take care ☘️