Chapter 43💌

Hi Darlings 👋

Sorry for the late update...There are lot of things going on my life plus work stress too. Hope you all will understand me!❤️

                                    ~~~~~

Karthik's POV...

I stormed out of her room, and entering my room straightly went to the washroom and stood under the running shower. At least no one can see my tears, which were running down from my eyes and dissolving with water drops.

*

*

Flashback ( three days ago)...

On that day I left early to meet one of my friends. Because I had to do something about Siddarth otherwise he would not stop his sick games. Since my phone was in silent mode when I came out from my friend's house I checked my phone and saw two missed calls from Kayal and her message. Her concern warmed my heart and quickly I called her in return.  A few seconds later call picked up but as expected I did not hear Kayal's sweet voice. Only heard that bastard Siddarth's voice. Listening to him my heart beat got accelerated and immediately I got into my car.

Still putting my phone on speaker I drove as fast as I could. I could not hear everything properly but I knew for sure that he was not a piece of good news.

When I reached the entrance I jumped out of the car and rushed towards the entrance. The door got opened easily because that was not locked. I heard some sounds coming from Kayal's room when I tried to open her room door, but it was locked inside. " Kayal ..." calling her name I banged on the door. But did not hear her voice or anyone. Then only I remembered and rushed outside to reach her room by the window. Due to the curtain, I could not see what was happening inside so without delaying using the wall I jumped inside and stumbled, seeing the scene which was unfolding in front of my eyes. That bastard was standing half nakedly and trying to remove his trouser button. Seeing me his eyes went wide and quickly looked at the side of Kayal's bed.

My throat went dry and my heart shattered the way Kayal lying in her bed. She was naked and there were no clothes in her body except her panties. The main thing was she was lying unconsciously. All I could see was red and marched towards him and punched him hard, gaining my whole strength. He stumbled back and tried to hit me back but his strength was nothing in front of my raging beast self.

First I gave him a sharp fingertip punch to his armpit to make him vulnerable to attack me back. When he was in pain, I gave him a stern strike to the side of the neck and carotid artery. When this nerve is struck, it can cause severe dizziness and possibly knock someone out. When he fainted I ran to Kayal and tried to wake her up. But she did not respond and I noticed traces of dried blood in her forehead area. Immediately I called for the ambulance and dressed her in loose clothes.  My eyes teared when I was dressing her. After that, I called the police and informed everything. I would have killed that bastard for his deeds but the only thing preventing me was Kayal.  Because I could not leave her alone in this condition.

Within a few minutes, the ambulance arrived also the police too. First finishing the rules I immediately sent Kayal to the hospital with first aid. After completing the rest of the procedures and handing over that criminal I rushed to the hospital. He was still unconscious when the police were taking him and I assured them within a few hours he would gain consciousness. But they informed me if he did not wake up I had to come to the police station. I accepted and signed in a paper.

When I reached the hospital, Kavya was there as I instructed her. Because I knew there should be someone with Kayal when they brought her to the hospital. When I elaborated everything to Kavya, she seemed shocked and teared up hearing it.