Chapter 23💌

I know, my target 25 votes were incompleted

I know, my target 25 votes were incompleted. But I'm updating the next chapter since I am very happy with my today's rankings!!! 👆❤️ So I'm dedicating this chapter for my lovely readers ☘️
~~~~~

Next day, no one talked about the pizza, so I also went mute. After finishing every house chores I left for my work.

Today morning I had to complete cupcakes order for one of my important customer's son's birthday. Everyone said it came out very well and looking so tidy. I'm so happy with their comments. Everytime their words encourage me to do more. 😍

These days, friendship between Ryan and I are going smoothly. He's no more a grumpy person who scares me with his looks. Mostly Ruhi, Ryan and I are spending our time on gossiping when we're free. Also we share things about happening in our lives, mostly them not me. Because I don't want everyone's to know about my imperfect family. I know I'm not being honest with them but still I'm not comfortable to share them everything.

*

*

*

Evening when I was getting ready to go home I got a call from Karthik's Number.

"H... Hello...."

"Appa wants you to be at home before 7 pm. So come early" saying that in cold voice he disconnected the call. I looked at the phone's screen and thought what's this time? Why he sounded so cold. I just wanted to punch is not so handsome face and shout ' I am not your maid, you bastard'. But I know that's not going to be possible. So quickly I left the place.

*

*

*

Now I'm sitting between strangers and my so called family who are talking about my marriage which I have not even known little bit, until I come to home this evening. Where all went wrong once again!!!

Okay let me replay everything! after the Karthik's phone call I came to home around 6.45 pm. Seeing me father told me to get ready by wearing a saree, which is in first place I don't like to wear because of my insecurities. Since he refused to telling me more details I left to my room to get ready. An hour later Kavya called me to come out and when I came they gave me a tray filled with silver coffee cups. "A.... Appa what's this?".

"Don't ask any question okay. Wearing a smile greet everyone and serve this coffee to guests who are seated in living room. And I'm warning you... Don't dare to open your stupid mouth infront of them. Kavya bring her" telling that my father left.

As he said I greeted the guests with 'Vanakkam🙏' and served them coffee. When I was leaving they asked me to sit with them. Appa warned me through his eyes to do whatever they asking.