Announcement ✌️

Hi, my dr Lovelies ❤️

I'm very sorry to disappoint you, those who thought it was an update but it's not.

I know it has been around three weeks since my last update and I wanted to inform you that my next update will be in the first week of September.

As you all know I have been consumed with my work and especially nowadays with my final assignments. I'm so exhausted, frustrated and couldn't concentrate on writing.

However, I updated the last two chapters amid my schedule, but due to the submission deadline being reduced, I couldn't focus on other aspects.

Another reason is, the next update gonna be 50 th chapter of my story so I want it should be stg special. Just don't want to scribble anything for my readers who love my story and support me until now.

☹️The next thing I felt bad that, votes were lower compared with total readers' amount. I have refused the number of proposals from other platforms thinking of my readers. Your votes and comments are the only things I want and it encourages me to keep moving forward. Sometimes it makes me think whether my story was boring or bad?

But again I'm convinced if the updates were boring there won't be number of viewers. So please don't be a silent reader and support me through your precious votes and comments. That is the only thing I need from you all. 💌

Finally.....
Most of my readers were concerned about my well-being and about the next update. Thank u very much also I was overwhelmed seeing all those messages 😭😍 Thanks a lot for all the caring and concerns...

Once again thanks alot for all my readers who are supporting me until to date now. Your continuous love only keeping me here!!!!!

Love u lots.....🥰 & miss u all badly....

Take care Lovelies ☘️❤️