32

Kendall POV

We landed home about 2 days ago and we made Kylie promise she wouldn't say anything to Mom or the girls before I did. Me and y/n just wanted to spend time with each other before the chaos that they bring.

The ring she gave me was beautiful, it was everything I could have wished for. Every detail on it was perfect and inside the ring band, she had our initials engraved making it extra special.

The last 2 days have been filled with sex, eating more sex, and chilling out. I'm so tired but I would never turn it down. "Babe" I heard y/n hum, we were currently lying on the couch just watching films. I hummed in response too tired to speak. "When are you going to tell your mom?" She asked running her fingers through my hair. "I was thinking maybe later on today, maybe we could go round there for a while?" I questioned. I've been dying to tell them but I also wanted to keep it to ourselves until I was ready to announce it to them. "Yeah that sounds like a plan, should we gather all the siblings too or should we wait?" She mused.

"Well I would rather tell Mom in person but maybe we should just send it to the girls in the group chat? You know what they're like they can be a bit much and I am not in the mood to be overwhelmed" I explained sitting up and prompting her to as well. "Anything works for me baby as long as you're happy with that, I'm okay with it!" She got up off the couch and kissed my head. The amount of affection this girl has is beyond me. "I'll go shower and get changed then we can go if you like?" she questioned heading to the bathroom. "Sounds like a plan to me" I answered. "I'll get in after you, I need to wash this sex off me" I laughed getting her to chuckle.

We both showered and got changed. "Do you wanna drive or shall I princess?" She took my hand in hers as we made our way through the basement. "I'm too tired, you can if you want but can I please choose the car?" I pleaded with her. "You literally have the choice of 2 Ken, which reminds me can I swap the Audi at some point" She replied. "You don't have to ask, how about we take the Audi then and on the way back we stop by the garage and we swap them over?" I suggested to which she nodded to unlocking the Audi and opening the door for me before getting in herself.

We drove over to Mom's and walked straight in. "Mom!" I called out. "In the kitchen honey." The faint response echoed through the large house. We made our way into the kitchen and we both gave mom a hug. "So what do I owe the pleasure of my favourite people" Mom boasted. "Oh shut up you say that to all of us, we all know Kylie is the favorite" I laughed. "Stop it don't say things like, I can't have a favourite. Anyway, how was your vacation?" She asked pouring me and y/n a drink. "Well about that?" I trailed. "Why? What happened? Please don't tell me you and Kylie had a bust-up?" She rambled. "No quite the opposite actually" I grinned. I looked over at y/n and you could see the nervousness written all over her face. "Go on tell me! Oh god please don't tell me you're pregnant?". "Oh my god Mom please stop with the far-fetched theories!" I nagged.

"So y/n....asked me to be her girlfriend" I exclaimed. The room went silent for a second before Mom erupted with happiness pulling us both into tight hugs. "Oh guys, I'm so proud of you, it's about damn time it happened. You make such a great pair" Mom said with happiness. "Thanks Mom, it's been a long time coming but we're ready for this new chapter now, a new start" I explained. "So how did you do it?" Mom asked but y/n's phone began to ring. "Uh sorry I need to take this, it's Bil, Ken do you wanna explain?" Y/n gulped answering the phone and walking off.

I explained to Mom what y/n did for me on the beach and how she did it with a smile on my face the whole time. Mom was so intrigued asking questions left, right, and centre. So I showed her my promise ring and all the photos. "I'm so happy for you Kenny, the ring is absolutely beautiful as well, there's nothing you deserve or need more than that girl, she's the one" It made me feel so happy and warm. After everything me and y/n deserve this.