11

Your POV

10 days had passed. It was mainly the same routine for me. 5 am get up, go to the gym, go to work, piss around with Billie then go home. The only difference is I was coming home to Kendall and god could I get used to this. I have a shower when I get in, either she cooks or we do it together, we chill, have sex then go to bed, and sleep. Then it repeated.

But today I wanted it to be different. I wanted to take her out on a casual date nothing fancy. So I woke up at the 5 o'clock alarm and looked over at a sleeping Kendall. She was curled up in a ball in one of my t-shirts. She's got used to my alarm so now she just sleeps straight through it.

I slipped out, got in the shower, and did my morning routine. When I left the bathroom she was sprawled across the whole be still in a complete slumber. I went over kissed her head and tucked her in. I got myself ready for the day and headed out.

All I could think about the whole way was what am I going to do with her. I want to spend time with her outside of my apartment and do something. Once I got to the gym I pushed every thought out and focused on myself.

My phone started to ring through my headphones, I answered it. "where the fuck are you, bro?" It was Bil. "er at the gym why?". "Dude it's 9 o'clock what are you doing?" Shit it's 9 I've been here 3 hours. "shit I'm on my way give me 30 minutes" I ended the phone without a response. I packed up my stuff and made my way to work.

"I'm here, I'm here," I said with my arms in the air waltzing into Bil. "About time man, I thought you weren't going to show up. I forgot I promised her a day in the studio just us 2. Just us. "I could never forget about you" I cooed pulling her cheeks. "get your hands off me you nasty boi" she pushed them away. "Your so sensitive bil get over it" I joked. "Nah you just don't know where your dirty hands have been" She grimaced. "Shut up dickhead, let's get on with this" I sat in a swivel chair and pulled myself up to the mixer.

"So what you got for me Bil?" I asked. "Just a few lines and that's it not much, I've been busy lately" she smirked. "for fuck sake Bil, who have you been fucking now?". She smiled again. "Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O'Connell!" I hardly ever full name her. "erm you know that girl who was in a girl group then left a few years ago?" she questioned. I thought for a second racking my brain then it hit me.

"NO WAY, NO FUCKING WAY, YOU'RE HOOKING A UP WITH CAMILA CABELLO!" I shouted at her jumping out of my chair. She just nodded excitedly like a little puppy. "Why haven't you told me, man?" I asked her. "You've been busy for the last week with her plus I thought it was just the once like I said last week but it's been nearly every night since" She said in the happiest tone. It was nice to see her happy it's been a while.

"is it good?" I asked her. "un-fucking-believable" She exclaimed. "get at you girl, finally getting some good sex that makes 2 of us". "it's been a while and yeah I suppose it does" She smiled. "It's good to see you happy Bil, let's not fuck this up ay?" She's tried so many times before but then she gets scared and pulls out. And just like she is for me I'm there for her 100% to pick her up when she needs me to.

"I won't, let's get back to this" She come and sat next to me and messed around with a few melodies. We eventually got a little something after 2 hours. I played it on repeat whilst she tried to fit the lyrics with it.

Can't take it back once it's been set in motion

You know I love to rub it in like lotion

If you only pray on Sunday

Could you come my way on Monday?

'Cause I like to do things God doesn't approve of if she saw us

"God girl you have been getting it haven't you" She just smirked at me. "Those are some dirty lyrics you got going on there." "Like I said the other day I want this album to be what I'm feeling and this is it at the moment." She did make a good point. "I feel you, I get ya," I said getting out of the chair and stretching my legs. "lunch?" I asked her. "Only if it's taco bell" She replied. "Anything for you my liege," I said and bowed. She pushed me over. We both started laughing, I got up and chased her towards the car.

Once I was in the car, I thought about Kendall, I hadn't heard from her all morning usually she is up by now. I quickly looked at my phone and she had messaged me, a few times in fact but I obviously didn't see it. I've been so wrapped up with Bil and the gym all morning that I didn't even think to check my phone.

Ken🤍

Good morning, I hope you have a good day at work. I did feel you tuck me in this morning like the big cutie you are. Message me when you can x

That was at 7:50 am

Ken🤍

I know I said to message me whenever but you usually message nearly straight away🥺

That was at 8:27 am

Ken🤍

Fine then don't bother I see how it is

That was at 9:01 am

It is now just gone 12.

After that, she didn't message me. I am in trouble. I sighed as I connected my phone not replying to her I don't want that drama whilst I'm with Bil. "what's up y/n/n she on your case?" "I wouldn't say on my case, I just didn't reply to her this morning, she's left me multiple messages." I huffed. "Damn boi you in trouble, you not going to reply?" I shook my head. "It's not worth the ag right now, I'm starving" I started the car and we drove to Taco Bell. "Can we do Drive-thru I don't want to get out, the gym has been hitting hard lately" "Yeh man that's cool, we can park up after we've ordered." She responded. "Sounds like a plan" I grinned.

We ordered our food and parked up in the car park. Bil dived straight in she's not messing about today. "Bil?" I said biting into a taco. "mmhm" she replied with her mouth full of a burrito. "I want to take Kendall out, nowhere fancy just somewhere casual but I don't know what?" She looked at me in shock, with her mouth full. "are..you..sure? That's a big thing for you" she spoke still with her mouth full.

"Will you swallow your goddamn food before you speak child" I laughed. "And yes I'm sure, nothing big I'm thinking just the movies or something" She swallowed her food. "Sounds like a good idea, ooo how about a drive-in movie that would be good" I was elated by that idea. "That's a good one Bil, why don't you join us, I mean not actually join us in the car because she can't keep her hands to herself and I don't want you witnessing anything but it would be great maybe we could all grab dinner after and maybe you two can start to like each other" I rambled at her. "Y/n calm down, I'll ask Mila and see what she's doing but I can imagine it'll be fine" She replied lightly. The only thing that went in was Mila. "ooh we're at nicknames already are we?" "Shut up y/s/n" She hit my arm and I laughed.

After lunch, we went back to the studio and finished off the vocals for the first verse. We wrapped up and I made my way back to the apartment. As I walked in I saw her sitting on the sofa eating toast, of course, she didn't even look at me. "don't you get crumbs on my sofa" I joked. No response. So I went behind her and kissed her cheek. "don't be mad at me, I've been so bloody busy with Bil today that I didn't even look at my phone until lunch. I'm sorry" I started to kiss down her neck.

"You can't seduce me y/n it's not going to work and you could have replied when you saw it instead of leaving me on read" She moved away. "I didn't want to argue with you over text cause I know that's where it would have gone" I stepped back and got a drink out of the fridge. She stood up but stayed still. She could see how sorry I was on my face. I really was. "I do have a surprise for you tonight but it's only if you accept my apology" I pouted. She can never resist. "and what's that?" "Then it won't be a surprise would it, do you accept my apology or not?"

She moved closer to me and I stayed put resting against the counter. Once she was in front of me she put her hands on my face and pulls me in. "yes I do y/s/n just please don't do it again" "there's no need to panic baby, I come home to you don't I?" I reassured. She nodded her head and I pulled her into a cuddle pressing her head to my chest. "so where are we going then" she giggled. "mm can't tell you that just be ready in comfies for 8 yeah?" We pulled apart and went to the bedroom. She laid down on the bed whilst I got myself in the shower.