3

"Anyway, why are you here? you need something?" I asked trying to shift the conversation. "We just wanted to swing by and see if you wanted to go for dinner later around 7ish, Kendall's more than welcome to come as well?" Fin asked. "Uh yeah sure that's fine, is that erm okay with you bil?" I stumbled, putting my hand behind my neck. "Yeh sure why wouldn't it be" she bounced back with a snark in her voice. She's pissed with me.

"Alright dinner it is then, I'll ping you the address and we'll meet you there," Fin said as they turned on their heels to walk out the door. Just as they did Kendall comes in with an iced mango smoothie which is my favorite. "I've got your favorite y/n/n" She smiled walking past them. "thanks bub" I replied taking from her. "Oh by the way we're going out for dinner with Fin and Billie at 7 if your still here" whilst gesturing to them and sitting in my chair. "Oo sounds fun, I'll be here," she said whilst sitting on my lap. I looked straight at Bil whose eyes had found mine she smiled sarcastically and left the room.

After they left I pushed Kendall off and she groaned. "I've got work to do so please no more distractions today, I've got some deadlines to finish and you know you being here is enough of a distraction for me" "No distractions got it but you looked pretty distracted earlier when you opened the door and I was here" "You know full well you distract me, my mind can't focus when your around, now shut up and keep yourself busy" I chucked out. "Ooo I like it when you tell me what to do, turns me on" she joked. And the biggest blush crept up on my face.

"so you been up to much whilst I've been gone?" She asked sitting on the sofa. "Mmm, not really just a few girls here and there you know the usual" I answered. She doesn't need to know the full truth that I don't sleep with them. But she doesn't need to know that. Her face fell and she picked up her phone not even responding. "What? you asked and I tell, what do you expect me to do, you go off and do what you want to and I have to wait till you're ready to pick me up again. I don't think so ken it's not fair." "no I get it I do, I get how it looks and you know it's not like that don't you?" 

"you say it's not like that but it's exactly how it is, you get a boyfriend you completely ghost me for months, then you come running back when it doesn't work out and I'm the idiot to take you back every time" I said in an angry tone taking my eyes off the Mac, looking at her. She dropped her phone to her lap and looked at me. She looked hurt and I instantly felt bad but I shouldn't because it's the truth. She just has this hold over me. I got up from my chair and went towards her. I knelt and she sat up so our eyes were level. God those brown eyes

I put my hand under her chin so she couldn't look away "I don't want to upset you ken but you need to hear it because it hurts me so bad every time and you're never here to see what it does to me. Billie has to pick up the pieces every single time when I'm drunk at parties or off my face on drugs for days at a time going M.I.A, sleeping with a different girl every night. She's there clearing up the mess that you've made. And you know what I get where your coming from you don't want the world or anyone to know what happens between us because we're just 'friends' like siblings who grew up together but I'm not going to wait around forever for you because it is well and truly breaking me watching you be with other people. The truth is I want you and I hope you want me just as bad, I'm done sneaking about behind everyone's backs. I'm done being sly with it and I'm done with you leaving me 2 weeks later. If anything is going to happen this time it needs to be real because I don't want to lose you. It's either all or nothing you need to think about what you want cause i won't let it happen again. You mess this up and that's it" I finished rambling and a tear ran down both of our faces.

The only thing she did was lean in to kiss me gently to which I responded. It was different something about this was different. It wasn't fuelled by lust it was just us living in the moment. After about 30 seconds I pulled away. "I'm sorry y/n/n i'm so sorry, I had no idea" "you had no idea because you never asked you don't even message" I don't want to hurt her feelings but she needs to realize how bad she hurts me. "I can't believe I never saw it, saw what I'm doing to you" "it's okay ken, I'm just glad you now understand. Now let's forget this conversation happened, we'll talk about it when we need to.
we've got dinner to get ready for." She chuckled, wiped her face, and laid back down. I got up off my knee and went back to the long-ass emails.

For the rest of the day I carried on with email after email with mild chat from Kendall. Until it was time to leave for dinner.

"come on you we best get going," I said standing up from my chair and chucking on my Off-White hoodie. She got up out of the spare chair and come over to me she put her hand on my cheek and gave me a deep kiss to which I naturally responded.

It is always the same with this girl, she gets me so worked up and I have to be uncomfortable. "What the fuck was that for?" as I backed away feeling that unwanted growth in my boxers. "Nothing baby, just love seeing you give in to me, and it kinda turns me on knowing what I have to do to get you worked up which clearly all I have to do is kiss you" she smugly said.

My cheeks go red and I shuffle on my feet looking for the car key and trying to avoid any eye contact with this girl. Otherwise, we would be at it again on my desk and we can't afford to be late to this and turn up smelling of sex.

"Oh come on y/n lighten up, you know I'll sort you out." "that is not the point Jenner now let's go," I said ushering her towards the door and to the car. I opened the door for her, I could never be mad at her. She got in and I got in my side. I started up the car and she connected her phone which is normal for her. "God its been a while since I've been in here, I see my chair is still in the same position" she joked "it has been a while but I wonder who's fault that is" I paused "oh wait...yours and yes it is I've had no one else in the car other than Billie when we go out," I said poking her in the side. "eyes on the road y/s/n" completely blanking my comment because she knows I'm right that's her seat.

"you had anyone in here other than me?" she questioned. I actually haven't it's only ever been her. But I decided to play with her a bit. I like seeing her get jealous. "Just a few no more than 5 I would say" as I said that I looked over at her, her lips were pursed and you could see the jealousy on her face. I decided to play with her even more. "I mean the head you give is good but these LA girls man they are different," I said dead serious. She cleared her throat and just looked out the window, I put my hand on her thigh and felt her tense. "I'm joking baby, I've had no one in here other than you it's not been touched by another girl," I said with a smile. She turned her head to me. "really?" "yes, ken no one". Her smile turned into a smirk and I knew exactly where this was going.