29

Our shower had finally ended so we got ready for the beach and made our way to the living area to be greeted by everyone.

Abel: "Good shower was it y/s/n?" He winked at me.

Y/n: "It was more than good Abe, the way she suc.." My sentence was cut off by Kendall's hand covering my mouth.

Kendall: "That's enough y/n, they don't want to know," She said sternly as I licked her hand. Everyone was laughing at me.

Y/n: "I'll tell you later boys" I winked.

Bella: "Ew gross is that what you guys actually talk about" She grimaced.

Y/n: "Obviously how do you think we all bond" I joked looking at the disgusted faces on the girls.

Zayn: "Oh come on don't act as if you girls don't talk about your sex life to each other" It was backed up by all of us saying yeah. No one spoke.

Y/n: "Exactly so before you start judging our conversations, have a think about your own!"

Hailey: "Right are we going to this beach or what?" She said happily, clapping her hands together and standing up.

Y/n: "It's literally, through the back garden and down the little gate, there are steps that lead down to it" I instructed.

Everyone grabbed their stuff and headed for the beach. We made it down and the view was beautiful, from the jagged rock-face mountains to the crystal blue ocean. It was unbelievable. Like yesterday the girls laid down taking in the sun and the boys went straight for the water with a football. "I'm gonna go play Ken," I said lightly. "Y/n you don't have to tell me, go! Besides you sound like a 5-year-old when you say that" She joked, I kissed her quickly and ran towards the water. Eventually, Billie also came down to play which made it even better.

After a while I was starting to flag, the lack of sleep and the hangover were not it. "Guys I'm gonna go chill with the girls for a bit, Bil you coming?" I stated. We left the water and walked up to the girls. "Hello beautiful ladies" I smirked at them all. They were laid side by side, all with sunglasses on which made me laugh. Kendall pulled up her sunglasses and smiled at me. "Me and y/n are going to go to the store if you guys need or want anything" They all looked at us simultaneously. "We just need some more snacks and stuff for breakfast" I explained. "Tell you what if you can't decide right now send us a list of anything and I'll grab it when we're there" They all muttered a thank you. I kissed Ken "I love you". "I love you too" As we walked off Bil shouted. "God never reminds me to ask girls if they want anything whilst they are sunbathing ever again" Making us both laugh. We went back to the villa, got changed, and headed out. Bil insisted she drove because of last night. "Come on Bil, I'm fine I promise" I begged. "I would let you but after your antics last night, it's not exactly the best of options is it y/s/n"She differed. "Fine" I huffed getting in the passenger side.

"I get to choose the music if you're driving then" I argued. "Fine" She mimicked. So just to annoy her I played her voice through the speakers. "Really, do you have to be so annoying" She laughed heading out of the long driveway. "Yup I do, that's what I'm here for" I joked back. We sped down the back roads and I filmed us singing and put it on my Instagram story. We don't spend that much time together anymore and I miss it, we've both slowly started to get our own lives and we hardly have time together to be just friends other than work colleagues. We made it to this small store and it was full of everything.

"Right just get what we need, they haven't sent a list through yet, so we'll just get whatever we think they might like, because you know what girls are like, they say they don't want anything then when you don't actually get them anything they moan that you didn't" Bil laughed picking up some Taki's. "You hit the nail right on the head there Bil, why do they have to be so difficult" I picked up some flowers for Kendall, they were made up of sunflowers and roses. Bil did the same for Mila. "Are you okay if I pick up some more alcohol y/n/n?" She asked cautiously. "Yeah of course, I've had one slip-up, and trust me the guilt is not worth doing it again.". She nodded and grabbed some. We got to the cashier and paid for our things then went back to the villa. "Wanna take a detour and go and sit for a bit, I don't fancy going back just yet?" She asked looking over at me. "DUH, I would love that, " I said excitedly. We drove around for a bit till we found a small quiet spot to park up.

"What's up with you?" I questioned straight away. "What do you mean?". So I explained, "You try to spend every waking moment with Mila, so why don't you want to go back Bil?". "Lauren's been messaging her." She was playing with a thread on the steering wheel. "As in her ex Lauren?" All she did was nod. "Do you know what about?" I pushed. Unless you push for answers she won't give you anything. "Just silly things like she misses her, and if they could see each other soon!" She started to explain. "Don't get me wrong she shuts it down instantly, doesn't reciprocate what she's receiving but I've asked why she doesn't just block her number if she's that annoyed by it but she can't give me an answer as to why!" You could hear the hurt in her voice and it broke me. The only way I know Bil can express how she feels is through writing so I suggested into writing a song to get it out to which she agreed.

She pulled out her phone and we got to work writing down whatever it was she needed to do. Whilst we were there I took the opportunity to phone Finneas to see how he's getting on and get back to emails. Somehow no matter where we are, we always love to work together our souls are entwined with it. We were finishing off the first verse of the lyrics when my phone started to ring.

Kendall🧡 Calling

Hello darling

Hello, where are you, you've been gone for hours

Shit, what's the time?

It's 3 pm, babe, you've been gone since just before 12, are you okay?

Yeah we're good, we're just doing some writing and talking about life, we'll be back soon

Okay no worries, I was panicking but as long as you are all good, also Kylie and Tyga want to cook tonight if that's okay with you

We're fine Ken don't worry about us, yesh of course it'll be nice to catch a break. We won't be long.

Beautiful stuff I love you

I love you too

"Everything good?" Billie asked instantly. "Yeah they were just worried where we were, I told them we would be back soon," I answered. We wrapped up the first verse on her voice notes and a little while later we made our way back. I tried to convince her to talk to Mila about how she feels and that it's worth a shot of them discussing the issue and I think she will.

We pulled up and it was about 5 pm, I got in and made my way to Kendall with the flowers behind my back. I found her lying on the bed reading her book. Her glasses were gently perched on her nose, she didn't even notice me until I cleared my throat. "Oh hey, baby" She placed her book down and I smirked. "What have you done?" Hesitance in her voice. She pulled her phone out and started to record me. I took a step closer to her. "What have you done she giggled, that face has trouble written all over it." She giggled as I got on even closer. When I was at the foot of the bed I pulled out the flowers from behind. "These are for you" I gleamed. She took them in her hand. "Y/n these are beautiful" She was slightly teary. "It's an apology for my recent behaviour, once again Ken, I'm so sorry" She pulled down on top of her and kissed me deeply. Her hand wrapped in my hair. "Apology accepted, I mean it was in the first place but you've definitely redeemed yourself" She breathed heavily. When air became an issue I laid on her chest. "I'm tired" I yawned. "Have a nap if you want baby, I was just reading so I'm not going anywhere." Mhmm okay, can I lay here?" I asked wiping my eyes. "Of course, do you want me to read to you?" I nodded tiredly snuggling up into her neck. I kissed it so lightly she probably could just about have felt it. She started to read where she left it and within minutes I fell asleep to the sweet sound of her voice.