6

The 5 am alarm was going off and I groaned, it felt like I just shut my eyes. It just as if I blinked. It would be so easy to just snooze it and get another 2 hours but discipline is a must. I unwrapped myself from her and pushed myself up to turn it off. Also, to put on my Apple watch so I don't forget it. "why is your alarm going off now y/n?" she said irritated. "erm I go to the gym now" I replied. "the gym?" she questioned turning over to face me. Her hair was stuck to the side of her face and she had that morning husk in her voice, an overload of cuteness. I smile and moved the hair from her face. "what? I go to the gym! surprised are you?"I said cupping her face "you've never gone to the gym it's just not you but it does explain the 6 pack" she giggled giving me a quick kiss. "well people change ken, I needed focus in my life plus it keeps me clean." I said getting up and making my way to the shower. "it's good to see you're taking care of yourself, it makes you 10 times sexier" I looked back at her from the door and shook my head.

Once I finished in the shower, I brushed my teeth and partially sorted my hair. I walked out into the bedroom and low and behold she was asleep again. I kissed her on the head and moved the hair out of her face. I went to the kitchen and filled my bottle up from the fridge. I set her up a tea in the machine so all she had to do when she got up was press the button. Instead of messaging her, I left her a note on the side.

Good morning sleepy head, once I've gone to the gym I'm going straight to work I've got work calls most of the day. Your tea is set up for you and help yourself to whatever. Call me if you need me. P.s your cute when you sleep

It was still dark outside which is perfect for me. When the world is asleep I can get on with my life. I hopped into the car and headed for the gym, I put on my universal playlist (which is a mash of every genre possible). She was the only thing I could think about so I used music as a distraction. The roads were empty making the journey there at least 2 times quicker.

I pulled up and parked the car in the furthest spot away from the gym to get myself mentally prepared. I got out, put my Beats headphones on, and started walking across the empty car park.

Once I drew an end to my session I went for a shower to wash all the sweat and thoughts away. I got ready for work in my jeans and a north face t-shirt. When I left it was light and the roads were starting to fill with the morning rush.

When I got to work, Bil opened up. So I strolled in and headed straight for her. We have so much to do today. I got to her studio/office "GOOD MORNING BILLIE" I shouted to her making her jump out of her skin. "shit y/n/n why you gotta be like that it's too early for that" she shot back, I just laughed and sat myself in her spare chair.

"how many people have you fucked in this chair," I asked spinning around in it like a child. "y/n/n it is 8 am and you are asking me how many people I have fucked in that chair" she chuckled. "probably like 3, if you wanna know and that's only in the chair. God, forbid if you knew how many were in here alone." "Ew bil that is gross you little whore" I said with a sarcastic look of disgust. "oh shut up you've probably done worse" "I actually haven't I've only ever done stuff with 2 people in mine thankyou" she looked gobsmacked. "well I know one, whose the other?" "Well if I told you that I'd have to kill you" "tell me y/n or we won't be friends for the rest of the day." she joked. I laughed back "for the rest of the day how old are we 5, erm you promise to not be mad" with a pout at the end.

"Who is it, please don't tell me it's one of my friends." I just looked at her and she instantly jumped on me and started punching my arm. "ow bil you're hurting me" I said between laughs. she didn't respond and she carried on. "it was Drew" she stopped and just looked at me. "you are such a little slut you know that y/s/n, Drew of all people, she's my bestest friend." She didn't seem mad which is good she seemed happy if anything. "it didn't mean to happen we were both extremely drunk and high but I didn't actually sleep with her"

"ew gross I don't wanna know, shut up now please" we laughed so much our bellies hurt. I put on a hoodie to cover my neck. I don't want to be unprofessional and before you knew it we were onto work calls acting like we haven't just spoken about our sex life.

During a call my watch went off I looked at it to see that it was Kendall.

Kendall POV

I woke up at about 10ish to see that y/n wasn't here. But then I vaguely remembered our conversation from this morning about her going to the gym. I don't remember coming up here last night she must have brought me up. I got up and got in the shower to freshen myself up. When I got out I looked by her sink to see the toothbrush I used last time was still there. I smiled to myself and brushed my teeth.

I ventured into her wardrobe to try and find myself some clothes to wear. I opened up her underwear drawer and borrowed some calvins and socks. She won't mind. Now I needed some clothes. I ruffled through her drawers and I couldn't find anything but it wasn't till I got to the last one that she had a collection of my clothes that I must have left here. They were all folded neatly and were untouched. This girl is too bloody cute.

I found myself an outfit and it just smells like her. Like home. I went into the kitchen and saw a note on the kitchen side telling me she was at work all day and that she had sorted my tea out. I folded it up and put it in my phone case, how could I not keep it? I made myself my tea and some toast. Once it was done I sat on the sofa so I could message her and check my emails.

Ken🤍

Thank you for taking me up last night I didn't even realize I had fallen asleep. But your bed is super comfy and was even better when you were in it. I also saw your little note this morning you are an absolute cutie. I will need to borrow the audi to go to the mom's because my car is at home with my stuff in it and I'm not sure how long you'll be.

She really is the biggest cutie ever. And as much as I've hurt her in the past this time it will be different. Her heart doesn't deserve it. I just want her, I have done all along I guess I've been too afraid to admit it. She replied about an hour later, she must have been in a meeting.

y/n/n🧡

It's okay, it was no bother darling. Couldn't leave you in the car could I now? I am a cutie you don't need to tell me twice. Okay it's all yours just be careful with my baby number 2,  just let me know what you're doing.

All I could do was smile. Her ego is massive, but I don't mind.

Ken🤍

Oh shut up you, don't let that ego of yours get too big gym boy and baby number 2 who's the first baby then?

I've got to wind her up somehow.

y/n/n🧡

Too late for that sweetheart, all those girls that is. And my Rover, idiot she is a beauty.

Sweetheart, I could get used to that. But then I was instantly annoyed. The thought of her with another girl makes me sick. But I guess it's my own fault.

Ken🤍

God, you know how to get me, I don't wanna hear about those other girls, just me. And of course she is how did I not guess.

Her love for her cars is seriously unhealthy. She has 4, 2 of which are parked at my mums. After I sent that, mom messaged me to say, she's doing dinner tonight for me coming home to get the family together. I was also under strict instructions to invite y/n.

Ken🤍

Mom wants us at hers for dinner tonight if that's okay, you don't really have a choice in the matter

y/n/n🧡

Okie bub that's cool, I'm down for it, been a while since I've seen them. I've got to get back to work now, very busy boi me, I'll keep you updated

Ken🤍

No worries I'll see you later baby😉

And with that, I put my phone down and headed to moms.