23

5 days had passed and my days were filled with gym, the studio, designing and most importantly FaceTiming Kendall when she can.

Don't get me wrong it's hard being in a different time zone to her but we're making it work. Besides she's home in 2 days. Today I've got contract signing with Gigi so I headed to here to get that done.

I walked up to the door, as I was about to knock the door swung open and Gigi was engulfing me in the tightest hug. "Hello to you to Gi" I laughed. "Y/nnnn it's been soooooo long" she dragged. "Gi it's been what a week" I laughed again. "Yeah too long in my opinion" she stated.

We walked to the living room and sat down. "So Gi I was thinking?" I started. "Hit me with it. "How would you feel if I had Kendall come in on the plans and help with the interior design. She wants to get into flipping houses and what a great way to start her off than with her own and yours?" I asked. Her eyes instantly lit up. "Are you kidding me? Yessss I would love that kens taste has always been unreal." She said winking at me making me blush. "So you would down?" I brushed off. "Yes of course that would be great. We can work together on it." She answered. Perfect! "That's great. I drafted up the contracts. So once they are signed we can get to work and I can start designing properly." I exclaimed. Kendall is going to be thrilled.

She signed the contracts and I asked her a few more questions about the exterior and what she wants in the garden etc. she showed me a few pictures of what she's seen which gives me an even better idea of how she wants it. It's going to be a task but work is work. We wrapped up the work conversation and moved onto normal talk. Even though I've only met her once properly it feels like I've known her forever.

"So how are you and Kendall?" She asked making me smile at the thought of her. "We're good. So good in fact, it's strange"I chuckled. "I just hope she means it this time" I mumbled. "I think she does y/n/n. I've not seen her this happy in a while. The way she talks about you on the phone and when we go out. There's something in her eyes." She exclaimed. Making me smile again. "I hope so Gi, I can feel it. Something this time screams different. I mean she's got me to sign a contract for the show, she posts me on insta. None of which had happened before."

"I mean she's told you she loves you, which is a big rarity for Kendall. Even with all those 'boyfriends' she has. She's never told them that. Or when she has you can tell she doesn't mean it. I mean if you know that girl well enough her face will always tell you everything." It made my heart hurt thinking of all the other people she's been with. But coming from Gi which I've never heard before. It made my heart warm that she does feel that way about me.

"Really? I just always thought that's who she was, but something always told me she was running from something you know?" I said. "Yeah she was running from her feelings for you. She's loved you for years and the more time she was spending with you the deeper she was getting. She didn't know how to feel and even if it was the right way to feel because of her family and the media etc. And even if you felt the same. Because everytime she did what she did. You went and did the exact same." She explained. "But I didn't Gi that's the thing" I mumbled.

Gigi: "Sorry what?"

Y/n: "I didn't sleep with loads of girls or anything like that. Yeh I saw a few but I never slept with them"

Gigi: "so you're telling me that you've only ever slept slept with Kendall no one else. But what about all the media posts"

Y/n: "yes Gi I've only had sex with Kendall. I couldn't do it. Every time I would go to all I could think about was her she never left me. Every tall brown hair, tall brown eyed girl I saw. I couldn't do it. Because they weren't her."

Her mouth was basically on the floor.

Gigi: "I thought you had the dirtiest reputation ever. That's why Kendall was also reacting because she would see that and call us sobbing over it everytime."