22

The next morning rolled around too quickly. Y/n's alarm was going off, and both of us groaned. I ached everywhere not a part of me didn't. "Good morning princess" she hummed. "Good morning my love" I cuddled into her. "We need to get up baby if you want to come to this meeting" she chuckled. "5 more minutes" I pleaded. She wrapped her arms around me pulling me on top of her, placing light kisses on my head.

After the 5 minutes was up she got up making me huff. "I need to shower, you want to join me" she smirked. God, as much as I would love to I can't. "Baby I can't even walk I ache everywhere" I moaned. She went into the bathroom and started to run a bath. Then into the kitchen. She returned with a mug of tea handing it to me. I sat up against the headboard and thanked her. She picked an outfit out for me and her and laid it on the chair. When the bath was done she picked me up bridal style. "Y/nnn" I laughed. She propped me up on the counter and took off my T-shirt before placing me in the warm bath.

Y/n POV

When I say I would do anything for this girl I mean it. Making her feel like the princess she is. Last night was amazing it was a mix of sex and lovemaking. I decided not to go to the gym today because it was cardio day anyway and I've already had my cardio for the next week. That girl doesn't stop.

I slipped in next to her sighing at the heat. "This is lovely" I moaned pulling her into me. She sat on my lap and my eyes went wide. "Er...er...Ken" I stuttered. "What? What's up?" She panicked. "Your neck!" I mumbled stroking it. She winced slightly. "Shit, I've got shoots in 2 days" her eyes struck with panic. "I'm so sorry baby I am" I wasn't. "It's okay y/n not much we can do about it now. I mean you're no better yourself" she said pushing at the purple marks on my neck. "Wash my hair for me?" She asked. I nodded and helped her wash her hair and body. I washed mine as well. Then helped her get out.

My meeting with Gigi and Zayn was at 1 so we had a few hours to kill beforehand. "Babe?" She called from the bedroom. "Yesss Ken" I hollered back. She walked into the living room. "I need to go to moms to pack. If you want to come?" She asked. "Yeah, I would love to we have time to kill anyway."

I drove us over to Kris's place and it seemed like some form of family reunion. Everyone was there. We walked in and I was instantly tackled into a thousand hugs. "Guys she needs to breathe" Kendall shouted. "Hello to all of you too" I laughed. We all made our way to the kitchen and sat down around the table. Chicago crawling into my arms.

Khloe: "So y/s/n what have you been up to since we last saw you?"

Y/n: "Not much really, helping Billie with some music and just been chilling with Ken mainly" I smiled at the thought of last night because it's far from chilling.

Kourtney: "So you've not been fucking my sister for days on end" I went bright red and hung my head.

Kendall: "KOURTNEY" she shouted.

Kourtney: "Come on Kendall we all know it's true we can see it. I mean the marks on those necks of yours give it all away."

Kim: "And the way you look at each other is adorable"

Khloe: "You guys think we don't see it!"

We both were red and embarrassed. She looked at me and I nodded at her for the go-ahead.

Kendall: "Yes alright. We are dating and seeing how it goes. I want us to give this a proper shot. We were waiting for the right time to tell you but I guess there's no need to now" she rambled. Looking over at me with loving eyes.

Chi started to fuss so I gently rocked her in my arms.

Kylie: "Thank the lord, I've been dying keeping it in"