20

I arrived at y/n's and walking into the apartment I was hit with the most luxurious smells and her dancing around the kitchen. I placed my keys and bag down on the side making her jump a little. She turned around and walked over to me. Snaking her hands around my waist and mine wrapped around her neck. "Hey baby girl" making my stomach go wild. She pecked my lips multiple times not letting me reply. When she stopped I said hello back and have her a hundred kisses back. She let me go and made her way back to the oven. I sat at the island so I could watch her cook.

She is everything. From the way she looks to her heart and to how she speaks. Just perfect. I could get used to this.

"So how was the house?" She asked bringing me out of my daydream. "It was so good, lots going on right now. But it shouldn't take long to complete. Most of it I kept already there. There was just a few bits I wanted to change. So as of next week I can properly move in. Then over the next few months work will still happen just mostly on the exterior" I rambled at her. "That sounds amazing love, bet you can't wait to see and have it all finished." She replied. "No I can't, it's been so long since I've had my own space it'll be nice for you to come over to me and me be able to cook for you for once." I laughed. She walked over to me standing tall above me. I gulped. She placed her hands on my cheeks. "You know I love having you here and plus I love treating you like the princess you deserve" my heart has just melted into a puddle. She lent down to kiss me. My hands found the little hairs on the back of her neck pulling her in deepening the kiss. She swiped along my bottom lip and bit it making me moan lightly. When air became a problem we pulled away and she got back to dinner.

Whilst she cooked the rest of dinner we spoke about earlier at moms and what it would entail with mom being her manager. She seemed cool with it which was good. Mom just wants what's best for her and to keep her safe. She's too precious. Once dinner was done she placed it on the table and pulled out my chair. "Why thankyou my love" i said as I sat down. "It's my pleasure miss Jenner". We had dinner and I went to help her clean up. "Go and chill Ken, I've got this. It's what the dishwasher is for" she scolded. "But y/n I want to help" I tried. "No buts go and sit down" she instructed and I sighed and went and did exactly that. There's no point arguing with her.

Once she was done she sat down next to me placing her arm around my shoulder. I rested my head in her shoulder and she lightly kissed it. "Movie?" She asked. "How about Disney?" She followed. "Cinderella sounds good" I responded. She nodded and put that on. We watched Cinderella followed by Monsters Inc and it was nearing 11. "I need to shower" she groaned. Running her fingers through my hair. "I could help you" I said and bit my lip.  "Mhmm I wish but I won't make it out of there otherwise" She chuckled. I say up out of her lap to let her get up. "I promise I won't try anything" I pleaded. "It's not you I'm worried about it's me" she joked. I rolled my eyes, she can never keep her hands to herself this girl. "Oi Jenner don't roll your eyes I saw that" I decided to push it a bit. "Or what?" I smirked. "Shower now'" she demanded.

Fuck was my only thought. Least to say the shower was amazing. She carried me to the bed and helped me get dressed. She really is perfect.

We got into bed and i entangled my body with hers. Her scent taking over me.

"Y/n" I said. "Yes baby" she replied softly. "I need to fly to London then Paris in a few days for a week, I've got shoots galore over there at the moment I mumbled. "Right?" She sounded confused. "You say it like I'm going to get mad" she carried on. I looked up at her. "Wait so you're not mad?" I asked. "How can I be Kenny it's work. I'm not going to stop you from doing that! I would never stop your from doing anything it doesn't matter what it is." She replied kissing me gently. "I know you wouldn't but I just wanted to let you know. I'm going to miss you." I said kissing her neck. "I'm going to miss you too. But you haven't gone yet and there's FaceTime" she exclaimed. "I know I know" I said getting comfy on her. "Let's get some sleep princess. I want a tour of that house of yours tomorrow" I kissed her neck as a response. I was too tired to reply. We shut our eyes and fell into a deep slumber.
___________________________