1

Y/N POV

I walked into my studio building and headed straight for my office. To say I was stressed was an understatement.

I'm 19 and only have this studio business because of my dad, he left it to me before he flew half away across the world to start a new life with my mom away from the music industry. I've been running it since I was 16. I never went to high school, I was too busy learning the ropes of my dad's industry. So when I turned 16 he gave the company to me for nothing and they left.

I love it, I love being on my own, sure it gets lonely but I've built my own 'family'. The industry is the family where I've always wanted to be. I get to meet many artists by doing this and expanding not only my name but the company. It allows me to go to many many award shows, create and share my stuff but best of all I get to do it all by myself with help from no one but my best friend Billie.

But I also run my own Architect business, which I started when I was 18 because it's all I ever wanted to do, my dream. I didn't need to go to college, it all came naturally, I've got a steady hand and the constant creativity keeps it alive. Designing homes for my clients which has only boosted since the studio. I guess being in the music industry does have its perks.

When I got in, I opened up my computer to see what looked like thousands of emails, they were all from artists that needed somewhere to record to either wrap things up or get something started. I tossed my key to the side and placed my water bottle next to me. I sat down at my desk and sighed to myself, looking at the first email and making my way through them.

I was gradually making my way through them all when I heard her voice. Billie my best friend in the whole world. We lived next door to each other growing up until I was like 7 when my dad moved us to the outskirts of LA onto the Kardashian/Jenner estate. But we always remained best friends. Even though we weren't next door to each other anymore we still saw each other at least 3 times a week.

Billie also owns half of RecordSpace I gave it to her for her 18th, she writes and sings, and I used to produce (which I still do a bit, when it's necessary). It's the perfect match. Her name pulls people in, I don't interfere with her music either. Unless she wants me to, I've helped her with a few bits. But it's still her and Finneas.

I don't produce much anymore Blueprints Arc. takes up most of my time but I don't mind it's my dream, not my dad's.

"Goooooood morning y/n/n" she sang to me, letting herself into my office. Nothing unusual there. "Good morning Bil, you're chirpy this morning" I chuckled. "What can I say I got laid last night" she smirked. "why does nothing surprise me with you anymore, you little slut" I said with the most sarcastic look. "I am not a slut thankyou I just enjoy sex" she shot back with a playful glare. "get out please your distracting me and I've got stuff to do" I threw a screwed-up bit of paper at her and she shot out the room shutting the door behind her.

The rest of the day was going well until I got a message which made my heart drop but also flutter at the same time.

Ken🤍

I'm back in town tomorrow do you want me to swing by the studio tomorrow to see you it's been wayyyyy too long😉

And I knew exactly where this was going. I couldn't control myself.

y/n/n🧡

Yes, baby go for it, I've got some stuff to sort but you can chill in the office if you want.

Billie is going to kill me.