"I love you so much." I reply, connecting our lips in a loving kiss that lets out the pant up anger we had about Bruce's situation. It's strong, but not rushed.

Just before we pull apart, Nat grabs one of my hands. "I'm going to show you how much I fucking love you." She promised, dragging me wherever she wants to fuck me.

We end our run in a random storage for fancy bottles of alcohol or something, and closes the door, pushing me against it. The light coming from the cracks of the said door being the only thing allowing me to make out the outlines of her pretty face and body.

A/N: Y'all know where this is going ⚠️smut time⚠️ soooo... enjoy!

"Take off your pants for me, sweetheart." She requests calmly. Unlike usually, her voice's calm and hides nothing vicious. "Underwear too." Nat adds.

I listen to her order without the thought of annoying her by disobeying even crossing my mind, it's like she's got me under some kind of spell.

"You can't make any noise, understood?" She whispers. I nod eagerly, her sweet voice alone does things to me, it's ridiculous.

She smiles and starts kissing me again, one hand softly holding my neck , while the other roughly grabs my ass, making me struggle to hold back any sound.

The longer the kiss lasts and the more the hand on my ass moves. When her tongue starts exploring my mouth, it softly touches my clit, making me jump slightly in her hold. She even has to pull away from the kiss 'cause we're smiling too much.

Then, I get a glimpse of her emerald green eyes out of the dark, I see lust mixed with happiness in them and can't help but want her even more. I need her fingers inside me right now.

"Please." I beg, it wasn't loud enough for people to normally hear, but of course, she did.

She pushes her body flush against mine and tip toes to start kissing my jaw, slowly going down my neck.

Meanwhile, her fingers slowly enter me, filling me with pleasure. I'm about to let out a small scream, but Nat's other hand appears over my mouth muffling it right on time.

She starts pumping her fingers into me, her pace is slow but rough, her fingers are slightly curled and it feels like heaven on fucking Earth. If Nat's palm wasn't on my mouth, we would've been discovered a long time ago. I just wanna scream how good it feels.

"Shhh... You're taking my fingers so well darling." She mumbles as I start clenching around her fingers. "Cum whenever you want beautiful."

Seconds later, I'm having an orgasm all over her fingers, my eyes rolling to the back of my head as I feel... fucking awesome.

I come back to Earth after a moment and I feel Nat pecking the tip of my nose. I look into her eyes like she's the prettiest thing in this whole universe, because she is. Nobody even comes slightly close to her.

Next thing I know, the woman gets on her knees before me. Fuck. This isn't supposed to be such a mesmerizing sight to see.

"You can't make a single sound, love" She reminds. This is hell of a request, almost feels like torture.

Without any further comment, Nat starts licking the bundle of nerves. It feels wonderful, every move she makes equals going a little further in that state of pure bliss for me.

Obviously, my mouth's already wide open, about to moan and show a hell of crowded room how my girlfriend makes me feel. The only thing that stops me from it this time is my own hand.

I moved so fast I practically slapped myself across the face in the process. The sound makes Nat laugh and the vibration of it goes right on my clit and makes me feel even better.

Right after that, Nat moves her mouth to my entrance and her nose touches my clitoris. The second her tongue gets in my pussy, the pleasure only gets exponential, it's insane.

I cum faster than I ever have, feeling so good I can't even describe it.

My woman stands back up and wiped the side of her mouth with her thumb and puts it in my mouth. I suck her finger and kiss her as soon as she pulls it away, tasting myself.

I get my kisses lower, her head moves back to give me some more space, but she quickly pushes me away. "No." I immediately stop, frowning.

"What's wrong?"

"This is a 'I'm sorry, I love you' quickie, it's just about you." She says pecking my lips and opening the door behind me. "I'll be in the bathroom." She adds, leaving before I can say anything.

Then, I put my clothes back on and the door smowly opens itself, revealing an intrigued Rhodey, almost giving me a heart attack. Why did we do this in here already!?

"You alright? I just saw Nat getting out of this room quite hurriedly."

"Yeah! She had to go to the bathroom, but we were talking about these tasteful bottles! 'Cause the bar is lacking bourbon." I defend pretty convincingly, grabbing a bottle.

"Nice save." He replies sarcastically. Fuck. "Your pants." I frown looking down to see they aren't zipped up. Double fuck. I quickly change that. The man sighs. "You won't tell anyone, now get out of here!" He says, grabbing my arm and dragging me to the couches.

"I don't think I show you how much I like you enough, man. Thank you."

After this encounter, Nat and I are having a calmer night. We're sat close to each other, Nat having polite, boring conversations with people who are probably important, while all my energy's spent trying to look like I'm listening.

Nat's beauty is more interesting than their conversation. What can I do about it!? I won't torture myself for their sake.

A/N: here you guys go! Hope you guys enjoyed this very interesting chapter surrounded by... well by bourbon! Anygays! Have a great remaining of your day, see yaaaaaaaaaaa :)