Devil's Wife

Warning (⚠️ Extremely Explicit Content Ahead 😈)

———————————————

Eliseo's POV

"I can't believe I'm agreeing to this shit

"I can't believe I'm agreeing to this shit. I could just wage war, and take everything." I gritted, puffing on my cigar, as my brother sat in the other side of my desk, amused.

"This is what's best for the family. We've been at war for too long. The Gemini's have access, and ties to several distributors, that would work in our favor. As do we. The joining of families, will bring nothing but success, and power. Power we've been killing for, for generations." My father said, and I rolled my eyes, laying my head back on the chair.

I guess he's right.

Still, I'm not too happy, that I have to be the one to marry a rival's daughter.

What the fuck do I need a wife for?

A simple treaty, could have done the trick, but our families want this alliance to be permanent, and run deep.

What's more permanent than procreating?

"I guess. If anybody needs to get married, to calm their wild oats, it's Eddie. You're a fucking whore." I grinned, as he threw his middle finger up at me.

"If it isn't the pot, calling the kettle. You only recently stopped your sluttish ways."

"Better late than never. Let's go get this shit over with. I believe our guests have arrived." My father said, putting his cigar out, and standing up.

I took one last puff, and put the Cuban stick aside, before heading out of the office, behind the two.

As I walked into the foyer, the Gemini family stood there, and my father shook James' hand.

The head of their family.

"Thank you for joining us. I'm sure we'll conquer great things as one unit." My dad told him.

They continued the small talk, but I tuned them out, and had my eyes on their daughter, that I'd be marrying.

She was pretty, but way too young for me.

She looked to be no older than 21, and I mentally groaned, regretting agreeing to the shit.

I am a 35 year old man. What am I gonna do with this child?

"Eli, don't be rude. Come say hello to your fiancé." My dad said, and I cut my eyes at him.

Is he fucking serious?

"Davi, it's seems you're mistaken. Mina will not be wedded to your son. She's much too young." James said, and I let out a sigh of relief.

At least we have something to agree on.