Another One Will

Warning ⚠️ (Explicit Content Ahead 😈)

————————————————-

Inara's POV

(I'm in love with her 😍)

"Are you ready to order ma'am, or do you still need more time?" The waitress asked me, for what felt like the millionth time.

I was honestly embarrassed that I'm still sitting here waiting.

"You know what, just get me the lamb chops, medium well, and baked potato to go." I said, handing her my menu, and finishing my glass of wine.

"Of course. I'll have that out to you, as soon as I can. Would you like a refill?"

"No thank you. I appreciate your patience." I said, and she gave me a sad smile.

After she left, I checked my phone again, and looked at the time.

My boyfriend was over an hour late.

I'd made reservations for him, since it was his birthday, and even bought him gifts, but I'm taking that shit right the fuck back.

I've texted him, called him, and haven't gotten so much as an I'm gonna be late text.

I wouldn't have been so upset, if this was the first time it's happened, but I've let this slide one too many times, and I'm done.

I sighed, and slid my phone into my clutch, and just looked out the window, at the cars passing by.

It's a beautiful night.

Too bad I'm spending it alone.

"Is this seat taken?" Someone asked, from beside me.

I quickly turned around to see who that voice belonged to, and I wasn't disappointed.

He was FOINE!

He had pretty dark brown skin, a nice beard, that wasn't patchy, and a pretty smile.

"No. Not at all." I said, giving him my full attention.