Just Me & You

⚠️Mature Content Ahead

Enjoy 😁

———————————————————

Liora's POV

"I'm so glad the season is almost over

"I'm so glad the season is almost over. Coach working us, like a bunch of field niggas." Katori said, as us and the rest of our teammates left out the gym.

We played volleyball, for Howard University, and with the season coming to an end, we're preparing for the state championships, which has coach pushing us even harder than she already does.

All I know is, I need a good massage, and a ice bath to soothe my muscles.

"You ain't lying. I'm starting to get calves like iron man. This is not a flattering look." Jazmine said, making us laugh.

"What y'all wearing to the party tonight? You know just about everyone gonna be there." I asked.

There's always a party going on, on the weekends, and since it's hot out, it's supposed to be this big bash.

"I have no idea, but Imma be stepping on bitches necks."

We walked across campus just talking about the party, some of us parting ways since they had classes to get to.

It was a pretty nice day outside, and some students were sitting on the campus lawn studying, and I spotted a familiar gorgeous face.

"Hey, I'll catch up with y'all later." I said, not even waiting for a response, before I walked across the grass.

"Hey gorgeous." I spoke to Katalia, as I laid back on the blanket she was sitting on.

She looked up from her book, and gave me a sweet smile, showing off her dimples

"Hi. You just come from practice?" She asked, placing her bookmark in the page she'd been reading, before she laid it to the side.