Double Stuffed

Warning ⚠️ (Extremely Mature Content Ahead)

😈 Don't say I didn't warn you 😈

————————————————————

Lanz's

"Everything looks to be in order, Mr

"Everything looks to be in order, Mr. Jackson. I'll have these done by the end of the week, and we'll present them to your wife's lawyer. Hopefully she'll sign without any trouble." I told my client, standing up from my seat.

"Thank you. Appreciate it, Mr. Savino. I'll see you next week." He said, shaking my hand, heifer taking his leave.

I gathered up the paperwork, and left my boardroom, and headed to my office.

It's been an excruciatingly long day, dealing with client after client, and I ain't even halfway done

Taking a seat in my chair, I picked up the phone, about to dial my assistant, when he walked in, with a piping hot cup of coffee.

"Figured you'd need one of these." He said, handing me the cup.

"Thanks. I was just about to ring you, for a cup. What's next for the day?" I said, before taking a sip.

The caffeinated drink burned going down, but it instantly gave me the kick I needed.

"You have a consultation, with a Ms. Y/ln, in about 30 minutes. Then after, lunch scheduled with your mother, and last the finally signing for the Emerld/Sandoval case." He listed off, making me groan.

That last case has been a pain in my ass for months.

Being a divorce lawyer, you see a lot of shit, but that particular case, is something I've never seen before.

Two people that should absolutely not have been together in the first place, and now they're fighting for custody over five kids.

Only feel bad for the children, cause it's apparent they have shitty selfish parents.