Last Love

(Lady MC ages 29- 41)

Enjoy

⚠️ (Explicit Content Ahead 😈)

———————————————————

Remi's POV

"You don't even need anymore perfumes

"You don't even need anymore perfumes. You barely have room for the ones you do have." My friend Brea said, as we walked into Sephora.

I've been out with her all day, helping her find furniture for her new place, and home decor.

She graduated from college maybe four months ago, and was ready to move out on her own.

We met, cause I was a sub for one of her professors, who's one of my closest friends.

Although I'm seven years older than her, we built a nice friendship, and she's become like a little sister to me.

We've been in the mall, just looking around, but neither of us found anything that she was interested in, so I decided to come Sephora, to look at some perfumes.

Brea hated coming with me, when I went perfume shopping, cause I was so picky and indecisive, but she's gonna have to suck it up, since I've been following her around all day.

"You'll be alright. You know you're gonna want something out of here, so you may as well look around." I said, winking at her.

She only rolled her eyes smiling, but went to look at some makeup, while I went to the fragrance wall.

"Hi, I'm Kaliya. Can I help you with anything?" This pretty girl asked, coming up to me.

She had smooth peanut butter brown skin, feline eyes, full glossy lips, and a big ole booty.

"Maybe you can. I'm just looking for some fragrances to add to my collection. You have any recommendations?" I asked, trying not to ogle her, but it seemed like she didn't mind, when she stepped in front of me, and slightly bent over to get a closer look, at the perfumes the store had in stock.

"Well, if you're into something light and sweet, Daisy Love by Marc Jacobs is pretty good. Then we have something dark and intense, like Black Orchid by Tom Ford." She said, holding up both tester bottles for me to see.

"You don't mind if I spray them, to get a better idea of which one I want do you?"

"No. Not at all."

Holding my hand out for hers, she placed it in mine, and I sprayed the Tom Ford on her wrist.

I let it air dry for a second, before I brought her wrist to my nose and smelled.