One Sweet Flower

This imagine was requested by TamaraMensah

I hope you like it darling

Enjoy 🥰

————————————————————-

Lotus' POV

"Why won't this man leave me alone?!" I exasperated, while my little sister did my hair

I'd broken up with my ex boyfriend, close to a month ago, and he keeps trying to get me back. I've blocked him on all my social media, deleted his number and our messages.

I even went as far as changing my number, yet he still finds a way to contact me.

Like right now, he made a whole new Twitter account, and dm'd me old pictures of us, bood up.

"At this point, he's a fed, cause what the fuck?" Cali laughed, while melting the lace on my wig.

I love having a sister that knows how to do hair, cause these new stylists are on that bullshit.

"Gotta be. Can't believe I dated his stupid ass. The dick was good, so I'll give him that." I said, as she finally finished my hair.

It was my 28th birthday, and I'm gonna be going to dinner with my family, then to the club since my besties are taking me out to celebrate, and shake some ass.

All week they've been doting on me, and I feel so much love.

But they're always like that.

I'm glad I'm surrounded by such amazing people.

"All I know is, he better not pop his ass up at the party, cause imma tell him about himself, and I might zap his ass, with my taser." She said, as I got up from the chair.

My ass was hurting, but I look the fuck good.

"Thank you, sis. You always have me looking right." I smiled, tightly hugging her, and kissing her all over her face, even though she hates affection.

"You're lucky I love you, and it's your birthday. Hurry up and get dressed, we got reservations." She said, before leaving to my guest room, to get dressed.

Since my hair and makeup was done, all I had to do was put my birthday fit on.

We're going to a really nice restaurant, so I wanna look classy, but when we go to the club, I'm putting on a bad bitch fit, and showing my entire ass.