God Damn

———————————————————————

Zaila's POV

"I don't care what you have to do, to get my money! You have until the end of the week, or I'm dropping bodies in the river!" I harshly whispered into my phone, as I was walking out of Moussto's restaurant

I didn't even give that dumbass enough time to respond. I just hung up on him, snapped the burner phone in half, and tossed it into the trash can I was passing.

The parking lot was nearly empty, since I'd bought the place out for the night, but I didn't miss the black suv that was sitting off to the side.

Hearing footsteps behind me, I stopped in my tracks, and laughed.

"You really wanna do this here?" I asked, turning around to face three giant men, I was oh so familiar with.

"Come on, Z. Don't make this difficult." Mikey sighed, rubbing his hand down his face.

"You should know, by now, that I love things the hard way. But if you must, let's do it."

Tossing my purse to the side, I held my hands up in surrender.

Mikey slowly walked to me, and I couldn't help but smile.

He's so adorable, when he's nervous.

As soon as he bent down to pick up my bag, I kicked him in the stomach, and kneed his jaw.

Joshua and Luke ran up, and I swiped J's legs from under him, and Luke got a clean ass uppercut to his chin.

Mikey got up, and grabbed me from behind, and I forcefully threw my head back, hitting him in the nose and mouth, but he still kept his tight grip of me.

"Hurry up, and get the fucking needle!" He yelled, spitting out blood.

"Joshua you better not, or I will fucking kill you!"

He didn't listen.

I groaned at the sharp puncture of the needle, piercing my neck, and already my vision was going blurry.

"Y-you're fucking dead." I slurred.

Mike carried me over to the truck, and put me in the back seat, and I succumbed to slumber.

~

"Your nose isn't broken, it's just fucked up."

"Yeah, well it hurts like hell. She's hardheaded as fuck."

I heard several voices around me, that were all very familiar, but I didn't open my eyes yet. I didn't need them to know I was awake.

I already knew where I was, from the smell of the cologne that filled my senses, and the plush couch I was laying on, that I picked out myself.