The night consisted of drinking, playing games and dancing. But Elena only participated in one or two games. And Katsuki wanted to dance with her a few times.

It was currently midnight, and Elena was exhausted.

"I'll head upstairs and get ready for bed, come up in a few." She smiled and kissed his cheek before standing up.

He nodded before he stood up from the couch and approached Izuku. Elena entered the elevator and made her way upstairs, the music slowly falling silent.

The school had upgraded their isolation, so any music from the common room would be almost completely silent to the dorms upstairs. However, the rooms themself were not soundproof.

Elena yawned as she headed to Katsuki's bedroom. She unlocked it with her key (that the school installed so the two could go in and out of each others room) and entered.

She unzipped the dress, stepped out of her heels and let them drop to the floor.

Sighing, she took off the lingerie and put on a simple pair of underwear that Katsuki kept in one drawer for her. She simply grabbed a t-shirt of his and walked into the bathroom, placing the t-shirt on a stool before walking to the sink to take off her make-up.

Yawning, she began removing her makeup, brushing her teeth and putting her hair up in a bun before putting on the t-shirt, letting it fall down a little above mid-thigh.

She took the bucket they kept in the bathroom, filled it with a little water and carried out. She opened the windows a little to let in some fresh air for Katsuki before she turned an alarm on her phone for the next day.

"What were they thinking...having a fucking party on a school night?"
________

Katsuki stumbled over his feet towards his room. Chuckling to himself as he held onto the wall.

He struggled to take out his keycard before unlocking the door to his room. As he entered, he noticed the dress, heels and underwear of Elena's, lying on the floor.

'God I love that woman.' He thought as he stumbled inside, accidentally dropping a few action figures off the dresser onto the floor. He winced, hoping Elena was still asleep as he walked inside.

He took off his shoes, almost ripping the button shirt up as he stepped out of his pants. Walking in, he turned a small light on, only to see Elena laying on his bed, curled into the sheets.

The t-shirt risen up over her hips, showing her ass as she hugged the sheets. Her hair was messy as it laid sprawled over the pillow.

"Fuck how can somebody be so adorable?" He whispered under his breath before joining her on the bed, spooning her.

"Hi, you're three hours late." She mumbled, her tired voice softly speaking. He sighed. "Eijiro, Izuku, Hanta, Mina, Kyoka and I went to buy some food. I stored some for you in the fridge." He told her, kissing the back of her head.

"You reek." She told him, frowning as she started waking up. He laughed, no...he was giggling. "We took some shots at a bar." He giggled, only to feel his stomach drop.

Elena felt his whole aura change, only to turn him around, making him sit up as she grabbed the bucket, all using her telekinesis.

Katsuki grabbed the bucket and began hurling into it. "My poor Katsu." She pouted and patted his back.

He vomited, a lot. "How fucking much did you drink?" She asked, rubbing his back. "Fucking nothing." He mumbled before he threw up once more.

Elena sighed before she stood up, yawning as she walked into the bathroom. She stood by the shower and turned the water on cold. "Katsu, are you done?" She asked into the bedroom as she walked out. She spotted him at the bed, bucket in hand and staring up at the ceiling.