065

Elena and Katsuki laid in bed back at Elena's place, watching a movie as they cuddled.

Shota and Yuko had gone out on a date so Elena and Katsuki had the house to themselves. "When do you think dad will propose?" She asked, only for Katsuki to hug her tighter, his hands holding her delicately.

They would head back to Katsuki's house the next day, Mitsuki had prepared something for them.

"Sometime this week, why?" He asked, nuzzling his face into her neck. "I'm so happy." She told him as he kissed her nape. "I'm glad you're happy, beautiful. You deserve the world, and more." He mumbled into her neck as she chuckled. "Oh shut up." She laughed and grabbed him, rolling them over as she sat down on his lap, straddling him.

Holding her thighs, he smirked as she put her hands on his chest. "You're way too good for me." She told him and leaned forth before kissing him.

His hands made its way to her jaw as he held her tenderly. Elena ground against him subconsciously, making Katsuki smirk. "You sure you wanna do that? Your parents might come home any minute." He broke the kiss, looking at her.

She rolled her eyes before face planting into his chest. "Yeah yeah. Can we take a shower though?" She smirked, looking up at him.

He rolled his eyes and hummed. "How about a skin care date then? We can take a nice bath, do skin care, I can dry your hair and fix it up...and you can fix my hair...then I change the covers on the bed and we cuddle up all night and watch movies. Maybe we can ask Shota and Yuko to bring snacks for us and we can order take out to eat later." He said, only for Elena's eyes to tear up.

"Katsuki!" She cried, slamming her fist into his chest as she sobbed into it. His face immediately turned into shock. "O-or we can just shower, okay beautiful? Don't cry-" He panicked, making Elena cry as she hugged him. "Shut up. What you said sounds perfect, way too perfect. You even made the author cry, dumbass. Now let's do it! However I think we should change the covers beforehand, I get sweaty when I change them..." She laughed, causing him to chuckle.

"Yeah okay. I'll change the covers then...and you can call Shota and check what we need snack-wise." He said, kissing her forehead before she got up.

"Okay!"

Elena waddled out to the pantry before she checked what they needed. "Hey! I want spicy chips! Check if you got that." Katsuki yelled as he went into her closet to find the covers.

Elena looked through the pantry, finding none, only to write it down. She hummed a tune as she looked for more snacks. "I'll ask for soda, a milkshake, spicy chips, Doritos...and chocolate!" Elena updated him. "Sounds good!" He said as he finished fixing the bed, smiling at his work.

He pulled the blinds, making the room dim and comfy before grabbing Elena's plushies and littering over the bed before smiling proudly and walking out to find Elena messaging Shota as she leaned against the counter.

"We'll order Take out tonight right?" He asked, leaning on the counter beside her. "Yupp. Dad said that they would come drop the stuff off and head to Uncle Zashi's place. I think they're gonna hang out for a while." Elena told him and kissed his cheek. "Tell them to grab Buldak spicy ramen as well. One carbonara and one original." He added, kissing her cheek.

"Will do." She smiled and sent Shota the message before putting her phone down and turning to look at Katsuki.

He smirked before he grabbed ahold of her and tossed onto his shoulder. "Hold on, let me grab the speaker and my phone so we can listen to music!" She said, having already given up as she used her telekinesis to lift the speaker and her phone, bringing them along as Katsuki carried her to the bathroom.