025

"I don't want you to leave me tomorrow!" Eri cried, hugging Elena tightly. "Awh but little Eri, me and doggie need vacation too. We'll call you everyday and be back before you know it." Elena said, patting her back as she pouted at Katsuki.

"But I won't be able to hug you for a month! A-and doggie won't be able to play with me!" She cried into Elena's shoulder.

"Awh.. but I'm sure you'll be okay. Kota will be here? And you'll be with Izuku, Mirio and All Might!" Elena told her in attempt to cheer her up.

"B-but they're the cheaper version of you!" Eri sniffled, making Izuku, Mirio and All Might gasp from afar.

"Where did you learn that?" Elena asked with a laugh.

"Doggie.." Eri told her. Izuku, Mirio and All Might glared at Katsuki, only for him to stick his tongue out at them.

"What's he even doing here? You literally have your own agency to run." Katsuki told Mirio.

After the war, the third years were able to properly graduate. Mirio, Amajiki and Nejire started their own agency together soon after. "Amajiki and Nejire-San are taking care of it. Eri needs me." Mirio said, pouting as she watched Eri hug Elena like her life depended on it.

"Anyway!" Elena began, glaring at them. "You will be able to play with Kota, and he's a good boy, isn't he?" Elena asked, looking at Eri. Her eyes were bloodshot, her cheeks stained with tears as she pouted deeply.

However at the mention of Kota, a small blush tainted her cheeks. "I guess.." She said, looking away. Katsuki quirked an eyebrow and approached them.

Standing in between them, he gave Eri's head a small kiss before she had locked her hands around his neck, being pulled with him.

Chuckling, Katsuki held her as she cried into his shoulder. "Why are you two such favorites?! What's your trick?!" Mirio asked in despair, reaching for Eri on the floor.

"Ask them." Elena said, shrugging when Kota hugged her legs.

"Why is it that you two like them so much?!" Mirio asked, looking at Eri with tears visible in his blue eyes.

Both Kota and Eri looked away. Eri snuggled into Katsuki's shoulder while Kota hit behind Elena. "Isn't it obvious?" Mina asked, suddenly appearing.

Mirio and Izuku looked at Mina briefly. "Because those two give them comfort. Elena has had a similar traumatic experiences as the two of them so she can relate to the children. Besides, they take care of those children like their own. So it's pretty obvious." Mina stated, making Mirio quirk an eyebrow as he stood up.

"Isn't that right Eri?" Mina asked, making Eri nod briefly. "And because Psychie is pretty..." Eri continued, Kota agreeing with her. "Right?! Holy shit you're right!" Katsuki said loudly, holding Eri in the air as he lifted her. Eri giggled as she flew in Katsuki's arms. Everyone laughed at the gesture while Elena slightly blushed.

"You idiot."

______________

Laying under the moonlight, Katsuki turned his head on the blanket, only to be met with Elena's smiling figure as she played with Eri on her lap. Kota was down by the lake, throwing rocks into the water.

It was night and Elena, Katsuki, Kota and Eri had decided to head to the lake that Nezu had miraculously built within the walls of U.A. After the war he wanted to make the campus feel more home-nice. So he built lakes, cherry blossom forests, and more.

It was a suggestion made by Shota. Since there was now children such as Eri living on campus. Of course there was Kota, but he only came there a few times a week.