011

Waking up, Katsuki was quick to look around to find Elena. "I'm here." Elena said, eyeing him from her desk. Katsuki looked at her, quirking an eyebrow. "Did you study all night?" He asked, sitting up slowly as he felt his head ache. "No. I went to sleep for a few hours. It's 12 PM you know. I just started. I didn't want to leave you." Elena said, looking at him with a smile.

"Didn't you eat breakfast?" Katsuki asked. He had realized that the towel on his forehead had been replaced, seeing as it wasn't cold. "Yeah, I asked Mina to make some for me. She came to check up on us this morning cause she heard you yesterday." Elena said, writing something in her book. "What do you mean?" He asked. "You had a nightmare and was pretty hectic." Elena said, looking at him innocently. Katsuki sighed and leaned back in the bed, feeling the burning sensation move up his body.

Elena got up from the chair, walking over to him. "Are you okay, my love?" Elena asked, taking the cloth off his forehead before she put her hand on it. "You have a fever. I'll go downstairs and make you some food and bring up some medicine. Okay?" Elena asked, stroking his cheek after putting the cloth back on his forehead. He nodded, his eyes groggy as he looked at her. "I love you. I'll be right back." She said, kissing his temple before she stood up and walked out of the room. She locked the door and walked away. The door was of course accessible to unlock from the other side.

Making her way down the hallway, she got to the elevator.

Upon arriving at the first floor, the whole class was gathered there. "Hi Elena! Where's Bakugo?" Some asked, making Elena sweat-drop. "He has a fever. I'll gonna take care of him for today." Elena said, walking to the kitchen.

'My poor Katsuki..' Elena thought, pouting as a tear left her eye. She sniffed in a tough manner before wiping her tear.

'I'll make him better!'

_____________

Elena sat on her beanbag in the corner, resting as she watched Katsuki drink the soup she had made. "This is amazing." Katsuki exclaimed, looking at her. "I'm glad. Made the pasta m'self." Elena said, smiling brightly as she watched him eat. "So that's why it took such a long time?" He asked, looking at her. "Yeah...Mina helped me though." Elena said, chuckling as she scratched the back of her head.

"Do you feel better?" Elena asked, only for Katsuki to nod. "I feel better. Just drained, and hot." Katsuki said, his eyes locking onto hers. "You're always hot. Besides, we got school tomorrow. And If I'm gonna make it through tomorrow, you need to be there with me." Elena said, her face scrunching at the thought of him not being there.

"I'll probably go even if I'm sick." Katsuki said, stuffing his mouth full of soup. "Absolutely not. I wouldn't let you." She told him, her eyebrows scrunching as she looked at him with a pout. "Yeah yeah." He muttered, only to watch Elena grab the remote and turn on the tv, only for it to fold out automatically. "You done studying?" Katsuki asked, watching her lean into the beanbag. "Nope. Absolutely not. But I studied the things we learned recently so I know what we are going to talk about in tomorrows lessons." Elena said, resting her head as she tucked her legs in.

"Alright, have you thought about making upgrades for your hero suit?" Katsuki asked, making Elena hum. "Well...I thought about it in my time at the hospital. I was bored and while drawing with Eri, I thought about something I could use as weapons? Not something that could wound a person, but that I could use my telekinesis on to perhaps injure one, or distract them? So I thought if Hatsume could try the theory of small nano compartments. Small round compartments on my suit that I can click on." Elena began, only for Katsuki to quirk an eyebrow.

"And when clicking them, they could submerge a sort of distraction instrument, like non-lethal bullets or some sort of fire-emitting weapon that could help me use my pyrokinesis more effectively." Elena rambled, making Katsuki hum in response. "Sounds pretty fucking awesome actually. I just kept training the Cluster move. Once you're allowed to do hero work again, I can show you it." Katsuki said, making Elena nod in anticipation.