063

Elena stood, examining herself in the mirror as she stood with the dress she had just showed them.

She got quite the reaction, but she couldn't help but criticize it because of how Katsuki seemed too lost. In her mind he seemed to dislike it, but in his head all he could think of was of how beautiful she was.

"Ma'am. If it may help, I think you look absolutely stunning, that dress fits you just perfectly." The worker said, not looking at her as she kept her head low. "Do you think he liked it?" Elena asked her, only for the worker to look at her.

"He seemed to have loved it, actually." The woman added, smiling kindly at her. Elena simply nodded before they started testing all the other dresses and going out to show them. The others were not as good as the first, not even near. So, Elena settled for the first one before they moved on.

She had asked for them to put the dress away till the said date, simply paying extra for them to do so.

"Okay, mom. Now we are gonna look for more clothes for you. How about some pretty dresses? I mean, if dad takes you on dates and stuff!" Elena told her, smiling at her before eyeing Katsuki knowingly.

"Okay, I guess. How about we head to that one?" Yuko asked cluelessly. "Perfect!" Elena told her with a bright smile before they skipped away, Katsuki holding two bags of clothes and walking behind them.

He didn't complain, actually. He felt happy knowing they got some mother-daughter bonding. However they tried to include him often. As they walked into the store they were off looking for clothes. Elena had seen so many clothes she'd love, but since they were there for Yuko she refrained from doing so, however Katsuki took note of those she had looked at more closely.

"Mom! Look at this one! It would sit amazingly on you!" Elena told her, holding up a red and white flowery off-shoulder dress. Yuko's eyes lightened up as she approached her. "Yes, it's so pretty! We're trying it out." Yuko said and added it to her cart.

Katsuki had put the other bags in the cart so he didn't have to carry them, instead he got a smaller basket where he put the clothes Elena had seemed to like. Internally hoping that they would fit if he bought them without her trying them.

Elena and Yuko were too distracted to even notice him adding the clothes.

"Katsu, what do you think about this one?" Elena asked, holding up a red dress. He smiled and nodded.

"That's pretty."

_______________

Arriving at the cash register, Yuko paid for the clothes while Elena stood, humming a tune to the side. Once Yuko had paid, she was quick to eye Katsuki who had suddenly gone forward with a basket full of clothes.

Elena patted his shoulder. "What's this?" She asked, seeing the clothes, however she had gasped when she realized it was all the clothes she had looked at. "Katsu, you don't have to, please. I'll be fine, put those back." She told him, sweat-dropping.

"No." Was all he said before swiping his card and paying for the clothes.

Elena looked at him, pouting before kissing his cheek. "You need to stop being so lovely." She joked, ruffling his hair as he put the stuff in the cart and walked out, pushing the cart.

"Okay, mom what do we need now?" Elena asked, looking at Yuko. "Hm, I feel settled with the clothes I bought, and you got your graduation dress...Bakugo-kun, you'll need a suit!" Yuko told him, pointing a finger at him. "Don't worry, there's months till graduation, I'll get the suit with Hitoshi and Eijiro once it's time." He said, giving her a faint smile.