036

Elena and Katsuki laid in their room, as she checked the time. "Think she's awake?" She asked.

It was 10 PM and it was questionable if Eri was awake. "She'd stay up till 12 if it meant talking to us." Katsuki said, half asleep as he laid comfortably on the bed. They had opened the balcony door to get some air into the room. It was suffocatingly warm in it.

"Alright, I'll call Izu." She said, clicking on the FaceTime symbol. After a few signals, it answered.

"Be quick, I have to sleep." Izuku yawned, not even giving them a hi. "Hi to you too, Izu." Elena said, chuckling as the phone was given to Eri.

"You're late!" Eri pouted, looking at Elena on the phone. "I'm sorry little Eri. Me and Doggie had some things to do." She apologized, seeing as Katsu pouted in the back.

"It's okay!" She said, suddenly all happy. "What did you do, have a honeymoon?" Izuku teased, whom was sitting next to Eri.

"Shush!" Elena scolded.

"What's a honeymoon?"

"You see, it's a month where newly wedded people hang out and do fun things." Katsuki said, looking over Elena's shoulder at the phone. "I think Eri and you have different views on fun things." Izuku said, making Elena blush. "You both shut it. Eri is looking like a little question mark at the moment. Okay, so...Eri! Tomorrow me and the others are going to the aquarium..." Elena began.

"Are there any fishies you like? Would you like me to take a picture of them and send to you?" She continued, making Eri smile brightly.

"Nemo! Dory! Sharkie! Mr. Kiri looks like a shark!" Eri said, almost squealing. "Okay...I'll take pictures of all different fishies just for you!" Elena said, giving her a gentle smile.

"Oh oh, if you see any sharkies, take videos for me!" The little girl said enthusiastically. "I will!" Elena said, giving her a thumbs up at the screen. "Okay...well, you have to sleep, and so do i." Izuku told them, trying to end the conversation.

"Awwwh...but I want to speak to Psychie and Doggie." Eri pouted, looking closely at the screen. "But Kacchan seems to be tired as well. See, he's asleep!" Izuku told her, patting her head. Eri looked at the screen, only to see Katsuki asleep on Elena's shoulder.

"Awwh..okay...Goodnight Psychie!" Eri said, making Elena wave at the screen.

"Goodnight Doggie!" Eri whispered close to the speaker. Katsuki opened up one eye, waving briefly before going back to half sleeping.

"Goodnight Eri-Chan!" Elena whispered. "Goodnight Izu-kun." She added before they hung up.

Katsuki was quick to move from Elena's shoulder, to laying down comfortably on the bed and quickly fall asleep. "Was it that tiring to have shower sex with me?" Elena asked, making Katsuki hum in response as he nodded. "Not really. But this day has been hectic in general." He said, yawning.

"Sorry.." Elena mumbled, looking away. As she began overthinking, her attention soon went to Katsuki whom had pulled her down with him.

"Don't say sorry. Those assholes are generally tiring. What happened at the beach has nothing to do with me being tired." Katsuki said, kissing her head as he had his arms wrapped around her.

She looked at him, smiling. "Okay."

He nodded proudly before snuggling against her chest, basically burying his face between her breast. "Goodnight." He said, his arms wrapped around her.

She chuckled, her fingers making patterns in his hair.

"Goodnight."
_____________

Katsuki chuckled lowly, looking at her. It was currently 2 AM and they were awake, doing Elena's make up in their bathroom.