MINE (Overprotective! Alastor x Reader) Part 2

WARNING: Teasing lemon ahead! Restraint as well.

Alastor pinned you up against the wall again with his left hand, smirking at you with lust in his eyes. He smashed his lips into yours, slipping his tongue into your mouth. You moaned softly as his tongue swirled in your mouth. His right hand slithered up from your thigh to the collar of your dress. He growled before ripping the dress of your figure, causing you to gasp.

"Al, my dress!" You whined.

"That dress made you look like a whore, darling." He smiled.

He picked you up and moved you to the bed. His teeth latched onto your neck, causing you to moan. He bit you and sucked on your delicious skin.

"Alastor~" You grabbed his hair with your left hand.

He pinned both your wrist on the bed, looking up at you, "as part of your punishment, you can't touch me."

You whined helplessly, "But Al-"

"No buts." He kissed your neck, "tonight I am in control of you."

With the snap of his fingers, rope tied your wrists together to keep you from touching him. He placed his hands on your thighs and started to lick your chest. After slowly teasing you, he sucked on your nipple while massaging the other. You moaned and struggled against the restraint that Alastor tied you with. He chuckled listening to you struggle so helplessly.

He switched sides and started sucking and biting the other one. With his free hand, he softly touched your clit.

"Alastor~!" You moaned.

He kissed you passionately, slipping his tongue through your lips as he inserted 2 fingers in you over and over again. You moaned into the kiss, still struggling to break free from the restraint. Still kissing you, he started rubbing your clit softly in different patterns, making you squirm even more. He chuckled as you squirmed helplessly beneath him. You felt a knot in your stomach as he continued his finger movement.

He stopped and you groaned in frustration. Alastor pulled away from the kiss with a smirk.

"Not yet, darling."

"Alastor." You panted, "please."

"Why should I?" He softly rubbed your clit again, making you yelp, "you haven't exactly been a good girl, have you?"

"I promise I'll be good." You whimpered, "please."

He dragged his tongue down your figure until he was down to your vagina. He placed his hands on your thighs and spread your legs apart, his mouth dripping with lust. He inserted his tongue in you, eating you out and making you a moaning mess.

"Ah~Alastor!" You yelled.

He licked your clit and inserted his tongue back in you, holding your legs tightly.

You bit your bottom lip, "ALASTOR~!"

Your orgasm was so intense that your legs were shaking uncontrollably. He licked you once more, making you shiver. He crawled up back to you and kissed you.

"Do you deserve more?" He asked, "do you deserve to be fucked?"

"Yes." You spoke, "I do."

"Will ever pull another stunt like you did tonight?"

"No." You answered, "I won't, I promise."

"Who do you belong to?" He smirked.

"You. Only you."

"Good girl." He kissed your jawline.

He removed his clothes and with his dick already hard, he slowly inserted himself in you. You moaned, pulling against the restraint.

"Do you wish for me to release you from the restraint?" He smirked.

"Yes, please." You begged, "please Alastor."

He chuckled and snapped his fingers, making the restraints disappear. You grabbed ahold of arms, relieved of the restraints. He began thrusting into you, pounding into your G-spot every time.

"Ah~Al~" You ran your fingers through his hair.

"What is it, darling?" He whispered in your ear.

"Fuck~" You dug your nails into his back, making him moan.

He started thrusting faster, making you moan louder and continue to claw his back.

"Alastor~!" You moaned.

He moaned as you felt his hot semen inside you. He thrusted a few more times before keeping his dick deep inside you, panting and looking into your eyes. You cupped his face and pulled him into a passionately kiss.

"Remember, you'll always be mine and mine only." He said.

"Yes, Alastor." You whimpered, kissing him again.