Daddy's Little Girl (Alastor x Charlie's Sister! Reader)

Requested by: @JackieClifford6

You were Charlie's younger sister. You often considered yourself as "The Forgotten Princess" because Charlie was always in the spotlight of Hell. Ever since she had the idea of the hotel, she's been the talk of the town; but not in a good way. But Charlie being a good big sister, made sure that you were included in all her ideas and activities. But you still couldn't help but feel forgotten.

There was one demon who made you feel noticed; The Radio Demon, Alastor. He would be there for you for anything. He made you feel happy and soon enough, the 2 of you fell in love and became a couple. Of course, everyone was baffled to hear the news; especially Charlie and Vaggie since they knew how powerful and dangerous he could be. But Alastor assured everyone that he would never harm you.

Your eyes fluttered open as the sun shined in your eyes. You turned over to smile at your boyfriend, but he wasn't in the bed.

You sat up and looked around, "Alastor?"

"Yes, Darling?" Alastor poked his head out of the closet.

You softly smiled, "I didn't know where you were is all."

He smiled at you as he adjusted his suite. He walked over to you and ruffled your messy hair.

"You know I'm always up before Hell is."

"Still." You yawned and stretched your arms.

Alastor crawled on the bed, spreading your legs apart as he hovered over you. You blushed dark red as he smirked at you. He gently grabbed your chin and pulled you into a kiss. He slipped his tongue through your lips for a few seconds before pulling away smirking lustfully. You were lost in his eyes as he ran his fingers through your hair.

"You're so adorable in the morning." He chuckled.

You stood up from the bed, "you're such a tease."

He laughed again, "it's quite amusing, love. But I promise you'll get a reward tonight."

He kissed you passionately before you got ready for the day. After getting ready, you and Alastor walked down to the lobby. You saw everyone decorating the hotel and putting up a sign that said "Welcome Daddy".

You slightly backed up, "no. . ."

Alastor smiled, "looks like Lucifer is coming to the-"

He turned around to see you sitting at the stairs, distant from everything. He knelt in front of you and caressed your cheek.

"Darling?" He spoke, "what's troubling you?"

"My dad's not gonna approve of us." You softly said, "he only notices the wrong things I do."

"Nothing will happen of us, (y/n)." He assured you, "I promise."

You walked down to the others and Charlie took a deep breath.

She opened the door, "hey Dad!"

"CHARLIE!" He hugged her tightly, making you feel insignificant all over again.

He let go of her after a minute or so.

"Don't forget able (y/n), Dad." She said.

He turned to you with a soft smile and patted your head, "hey kiddo."

Alastor glared at him, his eye slightly twitching with aggravation. Charlie started showing her dad everything about the hotel while you just sat on the couch with the others.

"Damn." Angel spoke, "he really doesn't pay much attention to you."

"It's normal." You shrugged, "it doesn't bother me as much anymore."