Found (Alastor x Baker! Reader)

Requested by: Mushroomnerd778
(A/N): I thought the plot this story would be cute. Anyway, READ ON!

As a living human, you owned your own bakery, making sweets and pastries daily that you town could smell for miles. How did you die? You were caught by the cops years down the road and killed by them. Why did you end up in Hell? You and your partner were serial killers. Your partner was the one who was killed first though because he feared for your safety.

After entering Hell, you opened up your own bakery just like you did on Earth. The demons in Hell were excited to see that they could go somewhere to eat a sweet treat for once. You were a deer demon, fair skin with (f/c) hair and (f/c) eyes. You hoped every day that your partner would walk through the door. Because even though he didn't like sweets that much, he at least share a Rhubarb Lavender Crumble with you.

At the Hazbin hotel, Charlie reading through an article on her phone.

"Watcha reading hun?" Vaggie asked as she sat next to her.

"An article about this new bakery in town." She smiled, "it's got really good reviews!"

Angel scoffed, "if only the hotel got that kind of business."

"Ooo I wonder if they have cinnamon buns!" Niffty smiled.

"They also have something that Al might like." Charlie spoke.

"But Smiles doesn't like any sweets." Angel replied.

Alastor walked in the lobby smiling, "he's right. Sweets are just not my cup of tea."

"But it's not that sweet. It's called a Rhubarb Lavender Crumble." Charlie spoke.

Alastor eyes widened and he froze. Everyone was now concerned.

"Al, what's wrong?" Vaggie asked.

Alastor broke from his frozen stance, "I haven't heard of that dessert in so many years. That is one that I do sometimes crave. How long has it been open?"

Charlie looked at her phone, "a few weeks. It also says that the owner was a baker when she was human and also had a bakery shop."

"Does the shop have jelly filled doughnuts?" Angel asked, "I do love a jelly filled."

"She's got anything you can think of." Charlie answered, "that's why so many demons love it."

"Then why don't we get something?" Husker shrugged, "it might shine a little light on this place."

"Good idea!" Charlie smiled, "Al, could you go get the sweets?"

His head snapped towards her, "why me?"

"Because your favorite item is there." Vaggie chuckled.

"Here's a list of what to get." Charlie handed him a list, "it's not far from the hotel."

With that said, Alastor left the hotel and walked to the bakery. He looked up at the name board of the bakery, "Hell's Sweet Treats Bakery" it read. He walked in and was immediately astounded by how packed the business was. Surprisingly, there was no line so he walked up to the front.

"Good morning, my dear." He greeted you.

You turned around at him and smiled, "good morning sir! What can I get for you today?"

"It's my first arrival in this little bakery since I never knew that it was open." He said.

You smiled, "I just opened a few weeks ago. Everything's baked fresh daily and nothing is ever wasted. Leftover sweets and pastries are given to any homeless demons personally by me so everyone can have a taste of Hell's Sweet Treats."