Confession (Alastor x Drunk! Reader)

You and Angel were at a bar in the city drinking to your heart's content. You stopped counting after having 5 drinks, not including shots. Angel was encouraging you to continue drinking with him. The 2 of you left the hotel by 6 but you had no idea what time it was now. Your vision was too blurry.

"Come on *hiccup* (y/nnnnn)~" Angel giggled, "have another one."

"Which one?" You giggled with a goofy smile.

"Uhhh *hiccup* the devil's cocktail." He hiccuped.

"Fiiiiine." You giggled, "one devil's cocktail pleasssseee."

The bartender made your drink and gave it to you. You drank it proudly and giggled.

"I wonder what *hiccup* everyone's doing at the *hiccup* hotel." Angel said.

"I dont knowwwww." You slurred, "surely sleeping."

"Actually wondering why in Hell you're at a bar drinking." Alastor glared from behind you.

You turned around with a drunken smile, "Aaaalllllll~ watcha doing here?"

"I've come to take you back to the hotel." He answered, "That's enough drinking for tonight."

"Oh come onnnnn." You whined, "I've been out a couple hours~"

"You and Angel left at 6pm and it is now 2 in the morning." He crossed his arms.

Your jaw dropped, "woooow 2 in the morning? That's a *hiccup* new record!"

"High five!" Angel chuckled before giving you a high five.

Alastor rolled his eyes before picking you up.

"Hey! You're *hiccup* kidnapping her!" Angel yelled.

"No." Alastor replied, "I'm saving her before anything bad happens and her blood gets on your hands."

"Pfft she's fine~" He slurred.

Alastor left while he still carried you. While walking in the city, you groaned.

"I never got to finish my driiiiink." You giggled.

"How many did you even have?" He asked you.

"Uhhhhh *hiccup* 20 I think. . .could be wrong." You chuckled.

"20??" Alastor questioned, "this is going to be a long night."

"Take me baaack." You squirmed in his arms.

He tightened his hold on you, "absolutely not."

"You're not my daaad." You struggled.

Alastor rolled his eyes and groaned. He walked in the hotel and quietly made his way to his room. He placed you on the bed and walked to the mini fridge. He grabbed a water bottle and poured the water into a glass before walking back over to you.

"Drink this." He said.

You examined the glass sourly before crossing your arms and turning away, "if it's not *hiccup* alcohol, then I'm not *hiccup* drinking it."

Alastor rubbed the temples of his forehead, "it's whiskey."

You grabbed the glass and chugged it, "Mmmm that was goooood."

"Oh sweet Lucifer." He groaned, "that's the last time I'll let you go out with Angel unsupervised."

"What do *hiccup* you care?" You gave him the stank eye, "ohhh you gotta crush on meee~"

"I do not." He rolled his eyes.

"Don't deny it~" You crawled close to him, "you can have your way with meeee~"

"I'm not doing anything while you're under the influence, my dear." He answered.

"F-Fine *hiccup* I'll go step onto the balcony for some *hiccup* fresh air." You stumbled your way to the balcony.

He wasn't paying attention until he saw you leaning over the rail.

"(Y/n), NO!" He pulled you into his arms, holding you tightly while catching his breath.

You giggled, "that was fun."

He gently shook you by your shoulders, "you can't be doing stupid stuff after you've been drinking, (y/n). You could have died."

Tears welled up in your eyes, "you're yelling at meeeee."

"No." He groaned, "I'm not. I just don't want you to get hurt."

You started shedding tears and crying, "you're yelling at me."

He smashed his lips into yours, making your eyes grow wide in shock.

He pulled away from your lips, "I love you."

You stared at him dumbfounded, "do it again."

He slowly leaned in and kissed you more passionately, placing his left hand on your waist and caressing your cheek with his right hand. You slightly moaned while wrapping your arms around his neck. He slithered his tongue through your lips to intensify the kiss. He pulled away from your lips again.

"Awww why'd you pull awayyyyy." You frowned.

Alastor chuckled, "because I don't wish to go any further while your mind is fuzzy, darling."

You pouted and gave him a pouty face. He knew you didn't understand what he was saying but he didn't want to ruin what relationship you 2 already have. You yawned as he picked you up.

"Let's get you to bed, my dear." He snapped his fingers instantly transforming your clothes into pajamas.

He switched into pajamas as well and laid you next to him.

"I want cuddles." You pouted.

Alastor chuckled and pulled you into his embrace, cuddling you before falling asleep.

~The Morning After~

You groaned as you held your head. You had a massive headache and the world was slightly spinning. You sat up, continuing to hold your head.

"Fucking hell." You mumbled.

"I see that you are experiencing that hangover, darling." Alastor said as he walked in from the balcony.

Your eyes widened as you looked at him, "oh no. . .don't tell me I did anything stupid."

"Alright." He smiled.

His silence terrified you.

"Fuck, what did I do?" You asked.

Alastor chuckled, "nothing too drastic, my dear. You were just very giggly and affectionate."

Your eyes widened, "Did we-"

"No." He chuckled, "I would do that to you while you were not at a clear state of mind, darling."

"Oh." You blushed.

"But I did end up spilling something to you that you might not remember." He added.

"Everything's a blur." You replied.

"Then maybe this will refresh your memory." He softly smiled.

He gently pressed his lips against yours. You were frozen stiff at first, but instantly melted as he gently held your cheeks in his hands. He parted from your lips and smiled.

"Did that ring a bell?" He smiled at you.

You wrapped your arms around him and hugged him, "I love you too."

He smiled and hugged you. He kissed your head before lifting your chin up.

"That will be the last time I let Angel take you out for drinks." He told you.

You laughed, "was I that bad to handle?"

"You refused to drink anything unless it was alcohol, darling." He answered, "I tricked you thinking the water was whisky. Not to mention you almost fell off the balcony."

"Good grief." You face palmed.

"But I will protect you from anything and anyone." He kissed you, "I promise."