Care Taker (Alastor x Injured! Reader)

Requested by: Olivia221895

Alastor was walking back to the hotel from his office. He entered the hotel and was greeted by Charlie.

"Good evening, Charlie." He smiled.

"Hey Al." She smiled back, "I know you just came back but could you run a little errand?"

"What is this little errand?" He asked.

"Pick up (y/n) from the hospital."

Alastor choked on air, "the hospital? Why is she there?"

"Her and Angel were setting up things in the hotel with a ladder and (y/n) fell off and broke her arm." She answered.

"Why couldn't Angel be the one on the ladder?" He questioned, "he's the taller one anyway."

"I don't know." She shrugged, "but I told her that I would send for you to pick her up."

"I'll be on my way then." He said.

He left the hotel and walked down to the hospital. He walked up to the desk.

"Hello sir how can I help you?" The lady asked.

"I'm here to collect (y/n) (l/n)." He answered, "although I do not know what room she is in."

"Lemme look." She typed on her computer, "Ah ha! She is in room 412 on the 4th floor. Here is a pass."

"Thank you, my dear." He took the elevator to the 4th floor. Once he exited the elevator, he started walking around looking for the room.

"409. . . .410. . .411. . . .ah ha, room 412." He found the room.

He walked in to see you in a bed watching tv.

"Hello darling." He spoke.

"Oh, hey Al." You smiled, "taking me home?"

"Indeed I am." He smiled, "broken arm, huh?"

"I slipped and fell off the ladder." You laughed.

Alastor chuckled, "come on, my dear. Let's get out of here."

You were discharged from the hospital and you and Alastor walked back to the hotel.

"Glad to see you back, (y/n)." Vaggie said.

"Finally have fresh air out of that hospital." You replied, "gotta stay in this cast for 8 weeks."

"Was the break bad?" Niffty asked.

"Radus broke from my elbow." You said, "I mean, when I fell, I landed on my elbow."

"Ouch." Niffty hissed.

"I won't have you do anything for the hotel until you're completely healed." Charlie spoke.

"But Charlie-"

"Darling." Alastor interrupted you, "you and I both know that Angel should've been the one on the ladder. . . .or at least holding it steady." He glared at Angel, "but if Charlie doesn't want to do any work, then you must go by her word."

You sighed, "I just don't want to be helpless."

"You won't." Vaggie assured you.

  "I don't know what I could do anyway with a broken arm." You chuckled, "not much probably."

"I shall take care of you until you are healed, darling." Alastor spoke.

"Al, I won't ask you to do that." You replied.

"No need, my dear." He said, "I want to."

You yawned, "But-"

Alastor scooped you up in his arms, "no ifs, ands, or buts about it."

He took you to your room and snapped his fingers, transforming your clothes into pajamas. You were half asleep, fighting to keep your eyes open.

"Alastor I can take care of myself." You spoke tiredly.

"You said it yourself, darling." He transformed into his pajamas, "you can't do much with a broken arm anyway."

"You're so annoying." You yawned.

He chuckled as he laid you down in the bed. He laid down next to you. You slowly fell asleep moments later.

Alastor leaned in and kissed your forehead, "goodnight my darling."