Deer Boy (Simp! Alastor x Powerful! Reader)

Requested by: catpotatozxD
NOTE: Artwork is NOT mine! Artwork by KanaYanga on DevianArt

Alastor was on his way to the hotel to help Charlie. He passed by a female demon who smelt of Ombre Mercure. He whipped his head around, to see a female deer demon just like him. He saw a lipstick fall out of your purse. He picked it up and hurried after the doe.

"I believe you have dropped this, my dear." He tapped your shoulder.

You turned around and saw your lipstick in his hand, "oh, thank you."

"What's your name, darling?" He asked with a smile.

"(Y/n)." You answered, "but I can't promise that you'll run into me again."

"Why ever not, my dear?" He asked.

"Most people never see me twice." You looked up at him.

"Maybe I'll be lucky." He smirked.

You scoffed and crossed your arms, "I can blow you away, deer boy."

Alastor chuckled, "then blow me away."

You stomped your foot, creating a strong wind to blow Alastor away, knocking him into a building. You smirked at him and walked away. Alastor's eyes spun around as tiny hearts floated around his head.

"What a gal." He smiled.

Charlie and the others were  downstairs waiting to start the day, but Alastor had not arrived yet.

"Alastor should've been here by now." Angel spoke.

"Maybe he had something to do this morning." Charlie replied.

He then walked through the door with goo-goo eyes and hearts spinning around his head. Everyone looked at him confused.

"Smiles has been shot by the Cupid arrow." Angel snickered.

Alastor sat at the bar and drifted into day dream land. Husk walked up to him.

"Al, what happened to you?" He asked.

"Oh nothing." He sighed with a smile, "I just met the most gorgeous doe in all of the Pride Ring."

"What?" Everyone questioned as they ran to him.

"But you've never been interest in anyone." Niffty spoke, "there's gotta be something about her."

"Her eyes are so beautiful. . .they could turn you to stone." He smiled, "Her hair. . . .so silky and stylish. Her smile. . . .so genuine but devilish. Oh what more could you ask for in a woman?"

"Awww he's in love." Charlie smiled, "did you catch her name, Al?"

He hummed softly, "(y/n). . ."

"Oh I know her." Angel licked his popsicle.

Alastor snapped his head towards him, "you do?? How???"

"She goes to the club every now and then and sometimes I see her." He shrugged, "she's quite a babe. Not everyone sees her twice."

"But how do you get to see her so many times if not everyone sees her more than once?" Alastor questioned.

"We aren't close friends but like club friends, ya know?" He answered.

"I must see her again, Angel." He begged, "please take me to her."

"Whoa Strawberry Pimp." Angel put his lower pair of arms up, "she may be a babe. . .but as you said, her eyes could kill. She's powerful. . . .I could even say more powerful than you."