Her Possession (Alastor x Psychotic! Overlord! Reader)

Requested byOlivia221895

NOTE: I'm sorry it's kinda short I was having some real writers block with this one. It's like a shorter/slightly twisted version of S1 E5 Hazbin Hotel

You and Alastor lived at the Hazbin Hotel with Charlie and the others. While Alastor was the manager of the Hotel, you were like the 2nd manager. You and Alastor were a team couple, doing everything together. Charlie was cool with it too. You were an Overlord just like Alastor; not as powerful but you were definitely terrifying in your true demon form.

Today, Charlie announced that her father, The King of Hell, was coming to the hotel. So everyone was decorating the hotel while you and Alastor were getting ready in your room. 

"Handsome, please be on your best behavior today." You spoke as you styled your hair, "I know how you dislike him already."

He adjusted his suite, "For you, my dear, anything."

You chuckled as you kissed his lips. The 2 of you walked down to the lobby as you knew Lucifer was here. As Lucifer, you noticed Alastor's glare towards him and his slight eye twitch. Soon after that, him and Lucifer got into a custody battle about Charlie. Mimzy ruined it by coming in of course.

You knew that she always in some sort of trouble when she came to Alastor. It made your blood boil. While Alastor, Charlie, and Vaggie continued showing Lucifer around the hotel, you were listening to her talk about how Alastor was in the living world. You scoffed as she finished her story.

"Oh?" Mimzy smirked, "something bothering you, (y/n)?"

"Yeah." You sipped your drink, "your existence."

"Ooooooo." Angel and Sir Pentious spoke.

Mimzy giggled, "you're just jealous that we knew each other when we were alive. While you lived in a different timeline. The only reason you're in Hell is be-"

Her mouth was immediately glued shut by your powers. Your eyes were glowing bright (f/c) as your horns had emerged out of your head and you had a terrifying smile on your face.

"You better shut you pretty little mouth within 5 seconds or I will make sure you will never sing your precious little heart out again." You threatened, "do we understand each other?"

Mimzy nodded and you undid the spell you casted upon her. Angel and Sir Pentious stared at you in ultimate horror.

You sipped your drink and chuckled, "don't worry boys. I'm not all that bad."

Suddenly, items burst through the windows of the hotel.

"NOT THE WINDOWS!" Nifty yelled.

Everyone returned to the lobby.

Vaggie held up her arrow, "I'll take care of this."

"No, I will." Alastor smirked.

He emerged into his true demonic form and killed all the loan sharks that Mimzy pissed off. After his massacre, he told Mimzy to leave.

"Don't tell me you actually give a shit about this place?" She said, "especially with your little girlfriend."

"Keep (y/n) out of this." He threatened, "I know that redemption isn't your style so you need to leave."

Time passed and it was the end of the day. You and Alastor were getting ready for bed.

"I didn't know that you felt like a dad towards Charlie." You spoke, "you certainly had the cotton tail to take your chances with Lucifer."

"It's all part of what Lilith wanted me to do, darling." He answered, "that's all."

"And little Mimzy almost lost her tongue today for talking shit to me." You added.

"For what now?" He asked.

"Speaking too much." You answered, "she needs to stop running to you when she gets herself in trouble. It's fucking exhausting and annoying. Maybe she'll learn her lesson if you didn't save her every time."

"It's just how we were in the past, darling." He said, "but I can assure you that she won't be bACK-"

A (f/c) chain appeared around his neck and you pulled him towards you. He was kneeling in front of you as you kept a tight grip on the chain.

"Remember how you begged me to own your soul so Lilith couldn't have complete control of you?" Your eyes glowed (f/c), "you may be my boyfriend, but you're also my possession. What I say GOES."

You yanked the chain, slightly choking Alastor.

His ears drooped down as you smiled at him psychotically.

"As long as you are a well behaved Bambi, I won't have to act like this towards you. Because I love you." You sweetly smiled, but went back to your demonic form, "are we clear?"

"Crystal clear, my love." Alastor trembled.

You gently pulled the chain closer, grabbed him by his chin and kissed him passionately, "good boy."