Personal assistant - Part 5 - Butch x Reader

Butch's eyes widened, as his brain tried to process what was happening. The big man suddenly smiling into her kiss, as everything clicked. His heart racing, as (Y/n) placed her palm to the side of his face. Butch hoping that this meant what he wanted it to mean. But then.........

"I........I am so sorry, Mister Gilzean." The personal assistant began, as she quickly got to her feet and backed away.

"I didn't mean to.......well, I did, but I.............please don't fire me, sir........." (Y/n) continue, falling over her feet as well as her word, as she backed away even further from the concerned looking crime boss. Butch getting to his feet and slowly making his way forward, doing his best not to startle the woman, that looked like a deer in headlights.

"Why would I fire you..................?"

"Because........because I kissed you, sir. And I shouldn't have, and............"

"Who said that you shouldn't...............?" Butch interrupted, as he took another step closer to her. (Y/n)'s chest rapidly rising and falling as she tried to get her breath, to settle her nerves. The big man sure that he had never seen a more beautiful sight, as a blush moved up her neck and kissed her cheeks. Though he did hope to see an even greater one. One that involved (Y/n) and him together.

"Well, I........sir, I..................."

"Call me that, again............" Butch growled, as he came to stand in front of her. (Y/n)'s brows furrowing for a moment, before she realised what her employer wanted.

"Sir........."

"Again........"

"Sir..........." (Y/n) complied. Her breathing becoming even more shallow. Her heart beating even quicker. Her fingers beginning to fiddle with the buttons of her shirt, as she began to feel incredibly hot. That one word taking on a very different feeling, as the crime boss, stood over her.

"Again. I want to hear you call it me, again." Butch hummed, as he looked down at her. His tone at once menacing, yet still incredibly seductive. (Y/n) placing her hand against the nearest piece for furniture to steady herself. The personal assistant sure that if she were to let go, her legs would give way beneath her, and she would be in a heap on the floor.

"Sir................" (Y/n) gasped. A little squeak coming from her lips, as Butch moved his face to just in front of her; giving her a small smile, before he moved away. The big man making his way back to the desk and taking a seat in his chair.

"You like doing what I ask, don't you?" Butch finally asked, as he leant back in his chair.

"Y-y-yes, sir............." (Y/n) managed to reply. Her grip on the rather elaborate sideboard getting tighter, as her boss pulled off his tie and opened the top buttons of his shirt.

"Good. That is just what I wanted to hear. Now, come here." Butch ordered. (Y/n) unable to do anything for a moment, as her mind raced. Her fingers finally releasing their grip, and her legs agreeing to move. The assistant doing just as she was told. Coming to stand between his chair and the desk. Butch's eyes now dark, as he looked her up and down.

"Good girl............" He continued. The way he said those two very simple words, causing another breathy squeak to pass her lips.

"You like me calling you that.........?" (Y/n) finding herself nodding at the question. The devilish smile that the big man gave her in reply, causing her to now moan.

"Now. The skirt. Pull it up........slowly............."

"Yes, sir............." The assistant replied to the new order. (Y/n) never happier that she had chosen that day to wear a skirt. The fire that was burning in her belly, becoming an inferno, as she lay her hands on either side of the form fitting, black skirt, and began to slowly move it upwards. Up past the top of her stockings, until the man in front of her could just see a glimpse of the pale underwear beneath. It Butch's turn to moan, as his hand moved to his crotch. His palm rubbing at his now rock-hard manhood. Butch not sure for how much longer he could deny himself. How much longer he could wait before he showed the beauty, what it was that he had been dreaming of since she had started to work for him.

"The shirt. Open the buttons.........." Came the next order. (Y/n) replying with another 'yes sir', before her hands moved from her skirt to the neat white shirt. Butch sure that she was trying to torture him, as each button was pushed, ever so slowly, through the buttonhole. The beautiful woman in front of him, finally pulling apart the pale material, so that he could see the rounded flesh beneath. Butch suddenly standing up, looming over her. (Y/n)'s eyes closing, as he pushed himself up against her. Almost jumping out of her skin, as a sudden crash came from behind her. Her eyes flying open to see that Butch had just brushed everything off his desk. Everything scattered across the floor, as he picked her up, and sat her down on the now empty table.

"I want you...........I want you to be a good girl for me............do you want that?" The kingpin enquired, as he pushed her back onto the desk. (Y/n) sure if the big man didn't start to touch her, she might just lose her mind. The assistant rolling her hips up against his crotch, desperately needing to feel something against her heated core; Butch groaning as she did so.

"I would like that very much.........sir..........." (Y/n) breathlessly replied. The big man giving her an almost predator like smile, before he moved her legs apart and dropped to his knees in front of her. Her eyes rolling back into her head, and her fingers moving into his hair, as she felt his large fingers move her underwear to one side.