Chapter 28. Something is wrong

-Germany' POV-

I stayed up all night in the bathroom being sick, I hate being sick with all my will. I can't do work when I am sick. (Yes I am a workalic)

"Bro, this is the seventh time you've gotten sick. That's it pack your bags." Austria said while in the door frame staring at me, with my head in the toilet.

"Why do I need to pack my bags?" She smiled and said "we are going to our father's house to see if they know anything about what's going on with you."

I sighed not wanting to go, but I also want to figure out what's going on with me. I get up and start packing my bags.

While packing the bag a get a notification.

——————————————————————

Poland: Hey~

Me: Guten tag

Poland: You doing anything today?

Me: Yes actually, my sister is dragging me to our father's house... yay.

Poland: Well I'm glad that you're doing something with your life. Don't forget to smile!

Me: Okay, love you

Poland: Love you, too!

———————————————————————-

I finish packing my bag and I go outside to put my bags and Austrias in the car. I leave the house and see that my sister is in the driver seat of MY car!

"What do you think you are doing in the diver seat of MEIN car?!" I yelled at her.

"Well since you have been sick constantly I thought that I would drive to give you a break." She tried to say innocently but I knew her schemes. "You just want to drive my car, don't you?" She looks away and gives an evil smirk.

I rolled my eyes and got in the passenger seat and sigh. "Just don't crash, please." She smiles with excitement and puts the car in drive.

I start to regret of what I have done.

—————————————————————-

After a few hours of driving we arrive at Grandpas house. (TR's and GE's are the same house) Not wanting to get up I just sigh and stay in my seat.

"Are you just going to sit there or what?" Austria saying while also giving sass. I roll my eyes and get out of the car. I pick up our bags from the trunk by myself because Austria had abandoned me.

"My children I'm so glad to see you!" Our vater said while hugging Austria. I give a little smile, but when I don't say anything back Austria punched me in the shoulder softly.

"Ow... I'm also happy to see you."

That wasn't really true. I love my family, but it can get awkward. "Where should I put our bags?" I ask because my arms are killing me.

"Oh let me take those" dad said and disappeared into the dark hallway. "Can you at least try to act let you want to be here?" My sister said with a death stare. "This was your idea, I never wanted to come here."

"Why not?! Don't you love our family?" I rolled my eyes and didn't respond. "Yes... but it's hard to forget what they did." We stayed in a silence waiting for our dad to come back.

——————————————————————-

Sorry guys that I haven't been uploading I've just been going through some things and I'm really starting to dislike this story line... but anyways it's only going to become more and more cringy, but here are the Gerpol pics.

 but anyways it's only going to become more and more cringy, but here are the Gerpol pics

(The last pic I actually made

(The last pic I actually made... and I have a YouTube channel called Okie animations if you want to check that out)