Chapter 27. Sister's pov

!Another bonus chapter!
(Austria's pov)

I come home to find out that my brother is dating his best friend, I don't know what to think about this. I do like Polen, he is really kind to me and his sister is apart of my friend group. But I'm not trying to overthink about it.

I'm in college right now so I'm pretty busy. I'm trying to be apart of NATO and the EU, just like mein brother. It's only been Germany and I for years, we are close because we are all we really have. But ever since we had came back from my trip Germany has been acting weird.

When I mean weird I don't mean like his personality, I mean his physical self has been weird. But I ignore it, like I always do.

Weeks go by and he only gets weirder and weirder. I knew that something is wrong when my brother got sick one day. "Okay Germany, what is going on, did you drink last night?"

He looks up at me when he is sitting on the bathtub wall. "No, I haven't been drunk for a while. And I don't know what's going on. I never get sick! Why is this happening?!"

I sit down with him and hug him. "You're not lying to me, right? You have no idea what's going on?" He shakes his head and starts to cry.

"We will figure this out together, okay?"

———————————————————————

(Lithuania pov)
I'm home alone, my brother is at work. It feels like that he is never home anymore, especially
ever since Germany came into the picture. I'm not mad, I just feel like I never get to see Poland and we live in the same house.

I'm on the couch talking to my best friend Latvia. Latvia has been my best friend for many years. I also have feelings for him, but he has no idea. And I'm not really looking for love, but I can't help myself not liking him.

"Hey sis."

Poland walks through the door looking exhausted. "Hey bro." I really want to talk to him but I'm a little nervous. "Hey Polska... can we talk?" He turns to me after putting up his jacket.

"What's up Lith?"

I start to stutter but at one point I say "Look, I feel like that we haven't been able to have to hang out. I feel like that you are always too busy for me! I just want to have a day that is just me and you!"

He stops and lets out a heavy sigh.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know that you felt that way. Have I not been a good brother?"

Crap... now I think I made him think that I'm mad or that he isn't doing a good job of taking care of me. "What no?! You are a good brother. It's just I want to have a day with you, I'm not mad or anything like that. I just want to spend time with my brother, is that too hard?"

He looks down and thinks for a moment.

"You know what, I'll cancel everything tomorrow and we will have a brother-sister day, sound good?"

I shake my head yes and hug him "I love you, Polska."

—————————————————————-
Hey guys, here da pics

—————————————————————-Hey guys, here da pics