Chapter 19. Walk in the woods

I was on my bed half awake half asleep. My phone keeps on going off, I reach over for it but it falls in the ground. "Dang it."

I get up and pick up my phone to see that Ame was texting about a gathering at Japan's. I didn't have anything to do, so I'll go.

I go by Germanys to get him, so I'm basically forcing him to come with me. "Hey Germany, there's a gathering at Japan's. You coming?" He looks away to think, "I wasn't planning on going... but I guess I can go."

I smile and rush him out of his house.

——————————————————————

Japan's house is out in the woods, so you can get lost pretty easily. But we have our phones so that we don't get lost.

Me and Germany chit chat and the way there. "Wow, these woods are beautiful." I say because I love nature. "Agreed." He smiles while looking up. We find her house and knock on the door "Poland-San, German-San!"

Japan opens the door and lets us in. Everyone was already there so we just sit down and chill. We have a few drinks and watch a movie together. It starts to get dark and Germany knows that I don't like the dark.

"Hey, I think I'm ready to go. Are you?" I ask Germany, "Yeah, I'm about ready."

We say our goodbyes and we leave for home.

I reach for my phone to get directions. I look at it and try to turn it on. "Crap... my phone is dead." Germany looks at me in horror, "I left my phone there." We both start to panic.

"It's okay... we can find our way back to Japan's and get your phone. I mean we can't be that far away." He agrees and we try to get back to Japan's house.

"I think we are lost."

I look at Germany, who looks exhausted. "Yeah... I think we are lost. And it just had to be dark!" I yell with anger. "I don't how much longer I can do this." Germany was looking at me in the eyes.

"Well what do you want to do?! We don't really have any other choice right now."

"Yeah sorry, I guess we can't really do anything right now but walk." Germany said.

—————————————————————-

It has been hours of walking, our feet are hurting and it is super dark outside.

"I can't walk anymore." Germany looks at me and then looks around for some where to sit. We sit under a tree and I start to cry.

"I'm scared..." he looks down at me and hugs me. I put my head on his shoulder and fall asleep. He cuddles me when I am asleep.

—————————————————————-
Hey y'all here are the Gerpol pics

—————————————————————-Hey y'all here are the Gerpol pics