Chapter 15. Falling hard

The movie has ended and I look at my phone to see that I have a thousand texts and missed calls from my sister. "Hey Germany, I'm going to head home, but thanks for this. I really enjoyed today!" He smiles and waves goodbye.

——————————————————————-

Me: Lith, what do you want?!

Lith: where have you been all day! You haven't answered my texts or calls, so I'm worried!

Me: I was at Germanys and then we went to the movies.

Lith: Well can you come home now, I'm lonely.

Me: I'm on my way right now. 

Lith: :))

———————————————————————

I arrive back home and see the face on Lith when she wants to talk. "What?!" I walk into the house and Lith follows me. I turn around and yell at Lith "What did I do now?! Stop doing this, it's weird!"

"Why did Ame come back home crying?" I look for a snack and give her a side eye. "Ame came home crying?" She looks really mad now "Don't play dumb with me, did you make him cry?!" I stoped what I was doing and turned to her "He tried to kiss me and all I did was friend zone him!"

She froze for a second "He tried to kiss you?" I went back to finding a snack. "Yes he tried to kiss me." I grabbed a snack and went to my room. "Hey Polska, I'm going to go get some drive-thru okay?" I gave her a thumbs up and shut my room door.

——————————————————————-

Well since Lith is gone for a little bit I can do some things. I print many pictures of Germany and I start playing Cupid by fifty fifty. I get tape and tape Germanys face on my body pillow, I also tape Germany most of my pillows.

I'm now crying and singing with the song "I want to see Germany again" I cry. "Poland? What is going on?! I left for twenty minutes!" I look up at her and try to hide the pillows.

"I'm going to leave and I'm going to call Japan and tell her that your a simp for Germany"

She shuts the door and I realize what she said. I run to the door and chase Lith around the house. "If you tell Japan you die!" She laughs in my face and starts to call Japan.

"Japan I have to tell you something!"

She runs into the bathroom and locks it. "Lith!Open the door!" She still doesn't open the door.  "Please don't tell her, I beg of you." She unlocks the door and shows the phone "I never even called her, I just wanted you to suffer."

I can't believe it, "I love you, but I hate you."

———————————————————————
Hey everyone here are you pics

———————————————————————Hey everyone here are you pics