Chapter 11. Drunk Ame

Ame had been in the background watching us, when I got off the bench I notice him staring at me. "Hey Ame, you good?" He was drooling but then snapped out of it. "Of course I'm good, especially when I'm around you."

I tilted my head "Are you drunk?" He started to blush, "How did you know?!" I laugh "You are just acting drunk, I don't know how else to explain it." He smiled "Oh, like the way you make feel."

"What?!" He turned his face away and held it laughing so hard "Nothing, nothing!" He tells.

I start to get suspicious but I ignore it.

"I'm going to go check up on Reich, okay?" He asked if he could go with "Of course you can" he cheered and followed me. I noticed that he kept on staring at me, why? Did I have something on face? "What?" He stopped drooling and tilted his head "Huh?" I shook my head "Never mind"

——————————————————————

We arrived back in the basement and we walk into Germany talking to his family. "So did you get a new phone number or something cause I never hear from you anymore, Deutschland." Prussia talking to Germany.

"Excuse me?" Germany staring at Prussia. "I was just saying that you never talk to us anymore." Germany rolled his eyes "Look I been very busy, I can barely even talk to my own sister and she lives with me!" "And you still have time to talk Poland?!" Prussia yelled.

He started to blush "What no, we are just co-workers!" Prussia was holding back something but he then Prussia said "Maybe if you weren't so busy East Germany wouldn't be dead."

"What is wrong with you people?" Germany was looking down and it looked like he was going to cry. "Soviet took him away when we were young, and one day when he was sick Soviet dropped him off so that he could just die in our arms! His death is not my fault!"

He was crying at this point yelling at Prussia, "this is why I hate this family!" Before anyone can say anything he runs away.

I run after him, leaving Ame alone again.

——————————————————————
"Germany, are you okay?" He turned over to me, he was crying. Before he could say anything I hugged him.

He pushed me away and turns away. He sat down and hug himself. I crouch down next to him. He turns to me and asks "Don't I scare you in the slightest I mean how can you just sit here right now? Why are you so kind to me?"

I look at him and smile "the same reason why I am helping your dad. I care more about you than my feelings." He lifts his head and looks at me. "You're a good person Polen." I smile and hug him "I'm here for you."

Ame was watching us the whole time and he was acting jealous, was he jealous of me? Or maybe Germany, but why would he be jealous of Germany? Unless if he wanted me to hug him but I don't know why he would want that?

——————————————————————
Looks like someone has a little crush on Polska. But anyways here are your pics

 But anyways here are your pics