Chapter 4. party people pt.2

I look around the room and it looks pretty big for a house of two. Germany and his sister Austria are the only ones that live in the house, well that's what I was told.

I sit down on the couch, everyone was catching up on life but I kept on zoning out. Lost in my thoughts. "I'm bored, who wants to play a game?" Nobody said anything, but we were all bored so we agreed to play something.

"So I have three games in mind" said Japan. Everyone started to worry, before I continue on I should tell you something about Japan. She is a... how do I put it, a simp, mostly for South Korea. She has always been like this shipping people, she literally carries around a ship book.

We all get down on the ground and huddle up in a circle. "We could play never have I ever, truth or dare, or spin the bottle." All of the choices that she gave us are so childish. I didn't really want to play any of them so I just stayed quiet.

"So since the games that Japan offered are childish let's heat it up a little. What about drink truth or dare?" Said Russia. Curious what this game was I ask how to play. "It's just truth or dare but if you won't do a dare or you don't want to do a question, you have to have a shot of alcohol. The goal of the game is to be the least drunk." Everyone agrees.

I love Russia's accent.

Everyone gets a shot of alcohol and we start the game. "What kind of alcohol is this Russia?" Asked Germany. "It's vodka but for you it's beer." He gave a thumbs up to Russia, "So who's going to start?" I ask. "I will!" Yelled Ame.

———————————————————————-

"Poland! Truth or dare?" I didn't expect him to ask me, so I was put on the spot. "Uh- dare?" When an evil smirk appeared on his face I knew I had messed up. "I dare you to- go through Japan's ship book and to read everyone name." Wow that better than I was thinking, I mean how bad could it be?

She gives me the book hiding her face in embarrassment, I look at the first page and I close the book and drink the shot.

I think I am bad at this game. I could feel myself getting drunk after the seventh shot. And after that I did something so stupid. I was dared to drink a bottle of Russia's vodka.

I don't remember what else happened I just remember that Ame and Germany ended up taking me home

I wake up on the couch feeling awful. "What happened?" Lith is in the hallway and told me that Ame and Germany had dropped me off around 12:49 am. I was a little embarrassed by this.

———————————————————————-
Hey just checking in, if you could tell me how I'm doing so far. Here are some pics

 Here are some pics