Chapter 25. Keep going

I am sitting on the couch for Germany to come back. I also as bored as can be. "Germany." I wined "I'm bored!" He rolls his eyes and doesn't respond.

"What are you even doing that is take so long?" He laughs and says "Polen, it's only been ten minutes." What it has only been ten minutes! "You're kidding me right?" He laughs even harder this time.

"Ich will only be a few more minutes." I sigh but question him again, "So what are you doing?" It's like if he didn't want to tell me. "I am just finishing mein work. I've been trying to get a promotion and I think this might to it."

I smile and say "So can you hurry, you know I'm inpatient. You do still want to do it, right?" He responds immediately "Oh yes, I want to do it again. I'm just stressed out about this and I wanted to finish this before anything else."

——————————————————————-

I get on my phone but it is almost dead, I forgot to charge it. After a few minutes of playing it dies and I start to get bored again.

"Okay I'm done now."

I jump off the couch and I run over to Germany. "Finally!" He stands up from his desk and puts me against the wall. He kissed me on the lips, his tongue goes into my mouth.

I let out a few moans and took off my shirt. We get on the ground and he is on top of me, we go back and forth kissing, putting his dick in my mouth and ass. But I did it to him last night, so I guess we are now even.

——————————————————————

I don't know how long it has been but I didn't care. We take a break and I go to the bathroom, I see that it is 1 in the morning. We had been doing that for hours, wow.

I around the bathroom and I see Germanys robe.

I walk out of the bathroom with Germanys robe on and I go to the kitchen to get a bottle of water.

"Is that Polen in the background?"

I turn to Germany and see that is on a call with Austria and her group, including my sister. I spit out my drink and Germany laughs super hard. I am so glad that I put back on my underwear.

"Poland! Why haven't you been ignoring my texts." Lith yelled at me. I think for a moment and think why I've been ignoring her. "Oh my phone died and I forgot my charger."

"Well I just wanted to talk to you Germany, I'll see you tomorrow. I love you bro." Austria says to Germany. I yell love you sis to the phone.

He hangs up the phone and I am really tried. I grab a blanket, then I collapse on the couch. Germany cuddles up next to me "So are we like a thing now?" I look up at him and say "I want you to be mine." He gives me a kiss on the forehead and we go to sleep.

———————————————————————
Hey guys... I'm just going to pretend that I didn't just write gay porn. Here are the pics

 Here are the pics