Chapter 6. It can't be

Have you ever thought something was impossible but then it happens to you and you are just so confused. Well it has happened to me like right now.
———————————————————————-

For the past few months my life has been just been getting up going to work and gardening. I haven't been socializing so I've had a lot of time to think about Germany. I'm going to talk to him today!

I'm heading to the garden with a box of decorations. I see Germany walking the other direction but he looks a little worried. "Hey Germany, is everything okay?" He rushes by me and says "Sorry can't talk!"

That was kind of strange, but whatever. I go to the garden and place the box down to get the stuff out. I realize that I need my tools to put some of these together.

I walk to the shed, I hate the shed. It is dark with no light, it has a weird smell, and I once saw a rat, I think. I go to the shed and see the door is opened "Huh... that's weird" I shrug it off and go inside.

———————————————————————

The light is out so I have to use my flashlight on my phone. I look around for my tool box , it's seems to take a minute to find it but I spot it in the corner and go over there.

I stumble over something on the ground. I go back and pick up the thing that I stumbled over. It's a mouth cover, like what they put over dog's mouth so they don't bite.

I hear a thud behind me, I turn to see what made the sound. I go closer to see what was there. I see a body, like a human body. I saw the mouth of the humanoid and blood is dripping off the chin. I see the face and I see the face I could never forget... Third Reich.

———————————————————————

Me and Third Reich used to be best friends, but he was the Weimar Republic when we were bff's. But one day everything had changed, his flag, name, and thoughts.

Land was everything at the time, the most land you had the more intimidating you were. And the more intimidating you were and the more intimidating you were the more respect and resources you got.

He invaded me with Soviet Unions help. He had abused me to the point where on day he grabbed a hatchet and sliced my forehead.

I had somehow survived and Ame and the allies had helped me. But the reason I was there in the first place was because they weren't there when he attacked.

Even though I had only had the head cut and my wings chopped off I had even more mental issues. I had to stayed in a mental hospital for many years before I had become stable.

After World War Two, Third Reich had killed himself so how was he here, it's not possible!

———————————————————————-
Hey, I don't really have anything else to say so I'm just going to give you your countryhumans pics.

———————————————————————-Hey, I don't really have anything else to say so I'm just going to give you your countryhumans pics