Chapter 10. Reuniting the German family

After getting Reich ready for his family he doesn't want to leave me. So I bring him to my garden, he helps me out, like a little kid.

Over the years Reich had forgotten who he was and his past memories. Who everyone is besides Soviet and his sons. So that's why he can't speak to anyone.

We are planting a flower when UN rushes in "Polska! They're here." I stand up and show the way to his family. I start to have PTSD, remembering what they did to me. "This is about Reich, not me." I try to put on a smile for Reich, but I struggle.

——————————————————————

"Where is he!" Yelled Prussia "Where is my son!" Yelled German Empire, holding UN's shirt. For some reason the Russian empire was there, Reich was hiding behind me scared.

German empire lets go of UN and walks over to me looking pissed. I start to back up, and I see that Reich is also scared. "Hey man, I know that this is your son. But he has some issues and he can't remember you, you're really scaring him. So can we take one step at a..." before I can say anything more G.E threw me

"Your not taking my son again"

I closed my eyes and hear G.E trying to talk to Reich, but then it goes silent. I open my eyes to see what happened. Reich has bit his dad.

——————————————————————-

France was wrapping G.E's arm that Reich had bitten. UN explain why they didn't tell them in the beginning and why he was like this.

The Russian empire and his son Soviet came back after talking to each other. Soviet Union had a slap mark on his cheek.

I had wandered off and saw Germany and his grandfather. "So who was that kid that stood up for my son?" Germany looks up and says "That was Poland, dad and great grandpa invaded him. He was also a part of Deutschland for a while." "Oh okay" G.E said.

G.E leaves because of the awkward silence, so I go up to Germany and sit next to him. We just sat in silence for a few moments, "So, how are you doing?" I ask him so that we don't have to be in silence. "Uh- I'm gut. How are you?" He started to blush. I smile and said "I'm good."

We talk for a while, just being friends. I really like it. "You know I like it when we talk, can we do this more?" He put his hand behind his head. "Uh I mean sure" I smile "Can I get your number?" I could feel my face heat up. "Sure"

—————————————————————-
Hey... here are the pics

 here are the pics