Chapter Eighteen: Chae-rin

Start from the beginning

"Don't hide that," he tells me, almost as if he can hear my thoughts. "I like how vocal you are." His mouth reaches my belly, kissing it as his fingers lightly trace my inner thighs. "You want me to touch you here?" His fingers brush against my clothed heat and I whimper in response. "Yes or no?"

"Yes," I breathe.

"Good girl," he chuckles and then I feel his fingers slipping underneath my panties.

Oh god, here it comes. I wait for his fingers, but they never make contact. What? I open my eyes and he just stares at me, smiling. What is he up to? Why does he look like that for? I search his eyes for something, anything, but there's nothing there.

"Namjoon, what are you doing?"

My eyes flutter open and I jolt up. What the fuck was that?! Did I just have a dirty dream about Namjoon? I turn to my left and he's sleeping so far away from me. Well, actually, it's me that has moved. I must've rolled away in my sleep. I let out a deep breath and try to steady my racing heart. I cannot believe I just had that dream. I move towards my phone and as I do, I feel the slick on my underwear and I groan. Really?! I literally had a wet dream.

"Chae-rin?" Namjoon says in his raspy voice. "What's wrong?"

"N-nothing," I tell him, ashamed that I even had that dream of him. "Go back to sleep."

"Are you sure?"

"Mhm," I turn away, not like he can see me anyway. I need to change my undies... As I move to my duffel, I feel his hand on my arm. The butterflies in my stomach form and I feel my skin burning.

I turn and see him sitting up. "What's wrong? Tell me."

"It's nothing, really," I clear my throat softly. "Go back to bed, Joon."

"Liar," he replies. "I heard you when you woke up. That was a loud gasp." His hands tighten around me, pulling me closer to him. "Did you have a bad dream?" His breath is against my ear and I shiver, feeling myself becoming more lustful for him.

"I-it's not that," I stutter, pulling myself away from him. "Really. Trust me."

"Then what-"

"Namjoon, please," I beg, "just drop it. It wasn't a scary dream."

"Then how come you-" he stops talking and I actually turn to face him. Not like I can see him much. "A good dream?"

"Hm?"

"I wasn't going to say anything," he says slowly, "but earlier, maybe an hour ago, you did say my name..."

Oh god. I'm going to die right now.

"But it was more like a...moan," he tells me. Then, I hear a small chuckle. "Did you have a dream about me?"

"No!" I hiss, thankful he can't see how red my face is.

"Really?" His hot breath is against my neck and I jerk away. "Because all the signs are pointing to yes, you did." His hands wrap around my waist and I lean into him without even realizing. His fingers move down so fast to my panties and I can hear him smirk. "You're wet."

I pull away immediately and frown. "It was just a dream. I don't know why I dreamt it, okay? It must be-"

His lips somehow find mine and cut me off midsentence. His kiss is hard, long and full of hunger. His hand snakes around my waist, pulling me in closer and mine wraps around his neck. His tongue lightly swipes my lower lip and I part them for him to enter. His tongue dances with mine as he lays me on my back. He breaks our kiss only to move down to my jaw and neck, leaving his wet kisses. Oh fuck. His hands move to my breast, gripping them over my shirt.