Chapter Thirty-Seven: The Final Rune

Song: "Bloomix" - Winx Club

        Mr. Nelson hid Tracey deep in Makenna's school. He hid him backstage in the auditorium. He dragged him into the men's changing room, in the net, and locked him up inside. Cody had one fairy. He just needed the other two, and then his collection would be complete. Tracey was totally out of sorts. He was dying, and he was dying very quickly. He had lost consciousness. Makenna and Caleb had to get him to the hospital before it was too late. Backstage, Mr. Nelson was getting ready to head out and search for Caleb. Caleb would be his second prize. After he had both him and Tracey, then he would use them as bait to lure Makenna into his trap. Mr. Nelson was totally unaware that the police was on the way. He just wanted to get the next two fairies.
Glancing at Tracey, he told him, "See you soon, my little friend. Don't worry, you won't be alone for long. You're going to soon have some company." Chuckling, he left unconscious, dying Tracey in the changing room and headed out to find Caleb. He slammed the door behind, but Tracey didn't even stir. He just remained in the net and waited to turn into ash.

Caleb Delling scurried down the east wing's hallways, with Gina on his shoulder, and both he and she called for Tracey, "Tracey!" They rapidly searched the area.
Gina scoffed and asked, "Oh so now it's a game of hide-and-seek, eh?"
"Don't worry, Gina." Caleb spoke, "We'll find Tracey. I know we will. Hm? Hey, did you hear something?"
"Hear what?" asked Gina. She glanced into Caleb's face. He planted his feet and cautiously surveyed the area. Not far from him and Gina, hiding behind another wall and spying on them, was Cody Nelson.
He was wearing his bazooka over his shoulder, and he smirked at the sight of Gina and Caleb. "Target spotted," he whispered, and he loaded his bazooka. Where Caleb was standing, he heard him whisper that, and his fairy instincts booted up.
To Gina, he softly spoke, "I smell danger."
"Let's investigate." Gina voiced back.
Caleb nodded and asked, "Watch my back, okay?"
"Right." Gina peered behind her to the empty hallway, and she kept her eyes planted on it.
Caleb on the other hand focused forward on the wall Cody was hiding behind and took a deep breath. "Hang in there, Tracey," he whispered, "I'm coming," and he started toward it.
Mr. Nelson saw him coming, and smirking, he murmured, "Target approaching. This will be like taking candy from a child."
He purposely bumped his bazooka on the wall, and hearing it, Caleb nodded and said, "Yep. There is definitely something hiding behind that wall." Gina turned her head, and she too focused on the wall. She gulped and cuddled up to Caleb. He crept toward the wall and prepared his magic. There was the sound of shuffling, and Caleb moved faster. Soon, he reached the wall Mr. Nelson was hiding behind, and grabbing hold of it, he peered behind it. Caleb gasped. Nobody was there! Where Mr. Nelson had been standing, it was now empty! How though? Caleb thought he heard something. He stepped behind the wall and confusingly searched the area. Sure enough, nobody was behind it. Sighing with relief, Caleb said, "Whew, my imagination's gone wild," and he backed up, softly chuckling.

Gina heard something behind her. She again turned her head, and she gasped at what she saw. A bag was suddenly thrown on top of her, and two, powerful hands grabbed Caleb and covered his mouth! It was Mr. Nelson! He had snuck up from behind! Caleb's eyes widened when he felt his hands, and he turned his own head. Mr. Nelson, in his right hand – the hand that wasn't covering Caleb's mouth – held Gina's bag, and she was squawking and fighting to get out.
To Caleb, Mr. Nelson said, "Gotcha!" and Caleb too started to fight him, "Ha, ha, you didn't think we'd meet again eh, boy? Your friend, Tracey, is really looking forward to your company. Don't worry, you'll soon have your sister right by your side too." Caleb continued to fight him, but Mr. Nelson held him tightly. He dragged him in the direction of the school's auditorium.

Caleb's sister, Makenna, who was exploring the west wing, was getting weaker and weaker. Groaning, she closed her eyes and fell onto her back.
Raeven fell from her shoulder and landed on his belly next to her. "Makenna!" he yelled when he saw her. He quickly jumped to his feet and approached her, "Rise and shine, soldier! Get up! You're not dead yet!"
"I can't, Raeven." Makenna groaned, and she tried lifting her head, but it only fell to the ground again, "I feel like I am."
"No, you're not!" Raeven shouted, "Up, up, up, up!" He started to leap all around her, "Collect your marbles, kid, and let's move! Tracey's counting on you to save him!"
"Uhh," moaned Makenna. Lifting her head again, she tried to stand.
"That's it, that's it!" Raeven yelled, "You're doing it, Makenna! You're doing it!" Makenna struggled to her feet, and once standing, she took deep breaths. Raeven twirled in front of her and excitingly announced, "We've had enough of this puppy paradise! Let's move on to the east wing, and who knows, we may even run into Caleb! Ye-hoo! I'm liking this! Now this what I'm calling an adventure! Go, Makenna! Go, Makenna! Go, Makenna! Show the world the true power of the Metamorphic Fairy!"
Makenna clamped his muzzle shut and pulled him out of the sky, whispering, "Shh! Shut up, Raeven! Why did I have to be stuck with the loudmouth? Shh!" Closing her eyes, she stumbled forward, and under her hand, Raeven continued to cheer.